Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Bench
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Aug 3, 2022 08:56:56   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
Why the bench? Do people sit there, waiting their turn?



Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:03:51   #
theaverlo Loc: Iowa
 
Not the kind of place where you'd care to carry on a conversation

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:04:14   #
Longshadow Loc: Audubon, PA, United States
 

Reply
 
 
Aug 3, 2022 09:04:30   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
theaverlo wrote:
Not the kind of place where you'd care to carry on a conversation



Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:06:36   #
Stephan G
 
jerryc41 wrote:
Why the bench? Do people sit there, waiting their turn?


Are there any zero-to-ten cards that go with the bench?

Serious for the mo. It can be handy for placement of robes and/or various accouterments that are brought in. Instead of having a low counter that may get in the way. The bench does not take away much in terms of visual effect.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:08:26   #
jerryc41 Loc: Catskill Mts of NY
 
Stephan G wrote:
Are there any zero-to-ten cards that go with the bench?

Serious for the mo. It can be handy for placement of robes and/or various accouterments that are brought in. Instead of having a low counter that may get in the way. The bench does not take away much in terms of visual effect.


This was from 2019, so I don't remember any details of the room. I'm betting there were hooks on the back of the door. This was in a music store.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:25:38   #
Medoitham Loc: Haslet, Texas
 
For a nursing mother, maybe?

Reply
 
 
Aug 3, 2022 09:45:16   #
1grumpybear
 
theaverlo wrote:
Not the kind of place where you'd care to carry on a conversation


But a place you could escape to when you had 10 brothers and sisters.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:46:30   #
sippyjug104 Loc: Missouri
 
Music store..? Then perhaps it was a place to set your instrument rather than placing it on the toilet room floor for when you "gotta go" you "gotta go". Women that carry a purse have the same problems only perhaps far worse. They set their purse on the toilet room floor and then they may set it on the kitchen counter or table at home. I'll let your imagination run wild with what may have collected on the bottom of the purse....or musical instrument case.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:49:32   #
markngolf Loc: Bridgewater, NJ
 
jerryc41 wrote:
This was from 2019, so I don't remember any details of the room. I'm betting there were hooks on the back of the door. This was in a music store.


So, you always have your camera when you go to the bathroom? I have too many comments about that, so I'll save you from them! I see the image was from 2019. Maybe Covid affected your judgement?
Mark

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 09:55:53   #
Stephan G
 
markngolf wrote:
So, you always have your camera when you go to the bathroom? I have too many comments about that, so I'll save you from them! I see the image was from 2019. Maybe Covid affected your judgement?
Mark


Are you suggesting that the camera was set on "Auto"?

Reply
 
 
Aug 3, 2022 10:06:19   #
markngolf Loc: Bridgewater, NJ
 
Stephan G wrote:
Are you suggesting that the camera was set on "Auto"?


Or he was set on "auto"!!

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 10:10:58   #
Stephan G
 
markngolf wrote:
Or he was set on "auto"!!



Reply
Aug 3, 2022 11:42:40   #
gmontjr2350 Loc: Southern NJ
 
markngolf wrote:
So, you always have your camera when you go to the bathroom? I have too many comments about that, so I'll save you from them! I see the image was from 2019. Maybe Covid affected your judgement?
Mark


How about "Selfies in the Bathroom" sung to the tune of "Smokin' in the Boys' Romm"?

George

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 14:43:08   #
Just Shoot Me Loc: Ithaca, NY
 
You mean that's not a spectator sport? Groan.

Ron

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.