It is our policy to respond to all proper notices of alleged copyright infringement.
Please use the following process to submit a takedown notice for infringing content:
- Identify the copyrighted work.
- Supply us with information on how to locate infringing material on the website (including URL addresses).
- Provide contact information for the party that owns copyright of the work.
- Provide us with a statement that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- Provide us with a statement that the information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is the copyright owner or an agent working on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Provide us with a physical or an electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or an agent working on behalf of the owner.
Please send the takedown notice to our DMCA/copyright agent that is authorized to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
IDF International Technologies, Inc.
382 NE 191st St #74906
Miami, FL 33179
You can also find our agent's contact information in the DMCA designated agent directory within copyright.gov.
We process all claims in a timely manner and expeditiously remove or block access to offending content.
Any user who is a repeat infringer will have their account disabled.
For reference, our contact information is included on the Contact Us page, link at the bottom.