Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Le Chateau Americain
Page: 1 2 next>>
Sep 22, 2016 09:51:16   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
Some folks in our small community have very nice houses.


(Download)

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 09:56:36   #
rmalarz Loc: Tempe, Arizona
 
I should say so. Very nicely captured and presented, Bob.
--Bob

Bob Yankle wrote:
Some folks in our small community have very nice houses.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 10:05:25   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
rmalarz wrote:
I should say so. Very nicely captured and presented, Bob.
--Bob
Thank you Bob. I've been known to stop by this place from season to season.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 10:07:56   #
mallen1330 Loc: Chicago western suburbs
 
Bob Yankle wrote:
Some folks in our small community have very nice houses.

Very Nice! Have you considered a career in architectural or real estate photography?

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 10:12:18   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
mallen1330 wrote:
Very Nice! Have you considered a career in architectural or real estate photography?
Thank you mallen. To answer your question, no, I've never thought of doing this professionally ....... although I certainly DO enjoy it.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 10:29:47   #
jaymatt Loc: Alexandria, Indiana
 
They are very nice, indeed, and your work has made this one even more impressive. Nice work, Bob.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 11:00:15   #
rjaywallace Loc: Wisconsin
 
Excellent, Bob Yankle. The presentation really makes the subject pop (not to mention snap and crackle). Very fine work from a UHH master.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 12:05:19   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
jaymatt wrote:
They are very nice, indeed, and your work has made this one even more impressive. Nice work, Bob.
Thanks John. This house had such classuc clean lines that it seemed natural as a subject for the camera.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 12:06:11   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
rjaywallace wrote:
Excellent, Bob Yankle. The presentation really makes the subject pop (not to mention snap and crackle). Very fine work from a UHH master.
Thank you rjay. I'm glad you liked the lines on this one as much as I did.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 12:16:05   #
Snap Shot Loc: California
 
Nicely done Bob!

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 10:07:30   #
fuminous Loc: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
 
Intriguing, Bob, I get the feeling of looking through a microscope at a complex cell .... kinda cool.

Bob Yankle wrote:
Some folks in our small community have very nice houses.

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 10:37:10   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
fuminous wrote:
Intriguing, Bob, I get the feeling of looking through a microscope at a complex cell .... kinda cool.
Thank you fuminous. I almost think of this as having blinders on, like horses, so they can only see directly in front of them.

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 11:05:31   #
WayneT Loc: Paris, TN
 
Intriguing effect, nicely done.

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 12:17:17   #
Bob Yankle Loc: Burlington, NC
 
WayneT wrote:
Intriguing effect, nicely done.
Thank you Wayne. I've done a few more houses like this which I will post over the next week or so, but this one was the cream of the crop. If you're interested, I created a tutorial on how I created this image in the Post Processing Digital Images forum. You can view it at http://www.uglyhedgehog.com/t-273067-1.html

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 18:24:01   #
robertjerl Loc: Corona, California
 
I have been missing your old houses of North Carolina. Great image.

Nice houses is one way of putting it

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.