Ugly Hedgehog - Photography
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
105mm f/4 Ai Micro Nikkor lens. Now $200 shipped..
Page 1 of 2 next>
Feb 8, 2013 20:37:46   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
This is a manual focus lens. Body is both in EX++ condition and mechanically sound. Glass is perfect. Has a built-in hood. front and rear caps are included.

Factory Ai w-1.2 reproduction ratio.

Warning: Because of the sharpness of the images that this lens is capable of producing, buyer must be at least 21 years of age.:-D

Priced to sell at only $200.00 USD. Postal money order.
Price includes USPS, priority shipping in the ConUS.

Thanks-cameraniac



Reply
Feb 9, 2013 12:28:32   #
Pentony Loc: Earth Traveller
 
Please post several (different views) pictures of the lens and its accessories and some photos taken using that lens.

Reply
Feb 9, 2013 12:45:00   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
Pentony wrote:
Please post several (different views) pictures of the lens and its accessories and some photos taken using that lens.

Do you have any special subjects in mind that you would like to see photographed?

Reply
 
 
Feb 9, 2013 12:48:02   #
Pentony Loc: Earth Traveller
 
cameraniac wrote:
Pentony wrote:
Please post several (different views) pictures of the lens and its accessories and some photos taken using that lens.

Do you have any special subjects in mind that you would like to see photographed?


No, your choices!

Reply
Feb 9, 2013 12:49:18   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
Pentony wrote:
cameraniac wrote:
Pentony wrote:
Please post several (different views) pictures of the lens and its accessories and some photos taken using that lens.

Do you have any special subjects in mind that you would like to see photographed?


No, your choices!

I'll get right on it.

Reply
Feb 9, 2013 15:17:21   #
woodsliv Loc: Tehachapi,CA
 
i'd like to see some pics of the lens as well, thanks

Reply
Feb 9, 2013 17:22:26   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
Pentony, woodsliv...I had visitors come by about the time I was going to take pictures so did not get a chance to do it. I do however have all day Sunday free and will take pics then.

The pictures in my other post for the 105 f/2.5 lens that I sold, were taken with the macro lens. I know that they are not very good examples of what the lens can do but they do show that the lens works. Until tomorrow....

Bill

Reply
 
 
Feb 10, 2013 22:08:18   #
woodsliv Loc: Tehachapi,CA
 
will this work on a D3100 or D5100?

Reply
Feb 10, 2013 22:42:10   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
woodsliv wrote:
will this work on a D3100 or D5100?


Got this off of a chart and it pertains to both cameras:

M (Manual) exposure mode only. The meter will not operate. Sunny 16 rule or external meter.

Reply
Feb 10, 2013 23:51:46   #
MARCHROMATIC
 
Post a picture you twit.

Reply
Feb 10, 2013 23:54:52   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
MARCHROMATIC wrote:
Post a picture you twit.
:lol:

Reply
 
 
Feb 11, 2013 00:00:16   #
MARCHROMATIC
 
Do you have a message that makes sense?

Reply
Feb 11, 2013 00:27:42   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
Here is a quick shot....

Edit: Pic. moved to first reply.

Reply
Feb 11, 2013 00:31:35   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
Double post

Reply
Feb 11, 2013 01:09:10   #
cameraniac Loc: Huntingburg, Indiana
 
MARCHROMATIC wrote:
Do you have a message that makes sense?


Do you write anything that makes sense, twit?

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com
Copyright 2011-2024 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.