Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Sports Photography
Philly Pride
Nov 8, 2022 10:16:52   #
EJMcD Loc: Philadelphia, PA
 
Taken at the Philadelphia Zoo and edited for my amusement:



Reply
Nov 9, 2022 09:47:07   #
Rab-Eye Loc: Indiana
 
Fly, Eagles, Fly!

Reply
Nov 9, 2022 09:58:44   #
EJMcD Loc: Philadelphia, PA
 
Rab-Eye wrote:
Fly, Eagles, Fly!


Thanks much for viewing and posting...again!

Reply
 
 
Nov 9, 2022 10:41:10   #
pnittoly
 
It’s a nice shot EJ but I’d rather see a Giant…LOL
Paul

Reply
Nov 9, 2022 10:55:38   #
EJMcD Loc: Philadelphia, PA
 
pnittoly wrote:
It’s a nice shot EJ but I’d rather see a Giant…LOL
Paul


Sorry, I don't have any images of a Giant unless you'd like a GIANT image of my Eagle. Anyway, thanks for viewing and posting. Hope you enjoyed the photo and the intended humor.

Reply
Nov 9, 2022 12:16:02   #
pnittoly
 
Much appreciated EJ.Looks like the Eagles are soaring this year. Best regards, Paul

Reply
Nov 9, 2022 18:21:42   #
EJMcD Loc: Philadelphia, PA
 
pnittoly wrote:
Much appreciated EJ.Looks like the Eagles are soaring this year. Best regards, Paul


As we all know in the NFL...Any team can beat Any other team on Any given day but we're certainly enjoying the ride while it lasts! Thanks for the kind comment.

Reply
 
 
Nov 9, 2022 18:28:46   #
pnittoly
 
👍🏻

Reply
Nov 21, 2022 14:27:51   #
EJMcD Loc: Philadelphia, PA
 
EJMcD wrote:
As we all know in the NFL...Any team can beat Any other team on Any given day but we're certainly enjoying the ride while it lasts! Thanks for the kind comment.


and never forget:



Reply
Nov 21, 2022 21:36:16   #
pnittoly
 
Thanks. Never hit a man when he is down. Kick him. Is that an actual wall in Philly ?

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 08:57:54   #
EJMcD Loc: Philadelphia, PA
 
pnittoly wrote:
Thanks. Never hit a man when he is down. Kick him. Is that an actual wall in Philly ?


Yes, 2nd & Siegel Street, South Philadelphia. The side wall of what appears to be a residential property. Apparently the owner is quite the fan.

Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2022 10:58:04   #
pnittoly
 
Thanks EJ. Happy Thanksgiving. Paul

Reply
Nov 29, 2022 00:20:39   #
DelRae Loc: Oregon
 
EJMcD wrote:
Taken at the Philadelphia Zoo and edited for my amusement:


Nice Picture Thanks DelRae

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Sports Photography
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2023 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.