Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Shawshank Redemption
Page <<first <prev 4 of 4
Sep 23, 2022 14:49:55   #
Chiroman8
 
StevenG wrote:
This is the interior of the Ohio State Reformatory, where the Shawshank Redemption was filmed.


Dear Steve G,

Good shot.Although filmed in Ohio it was supposed to take place in Maine and was written by Stephen King.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 15:34:46   #
StevenG Loc: Long Island, NY
 
Chiroman8 wrote:
Dear Steve G,

Good shot.Although filmed in Ohio it was supposed to take place in Maine and was written by Stephen King.


Thanks, Chiroman! You are exactly right!

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 16:40:18   #
jimvanells Loc: Augusta, GA
 
Great movie, great shot.

Reply
 
 
Sep 23, 2022 16:49:10   #
HRoss Loc: Longmont, CO
 

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 16:51:30   #
StevenG Loc: Long Island, NY
 
jimvanells wrote:
Great movie, great shot.


Thanks, Jim. Yes, it is a great movie!

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 16:52:17   #
StevenG Loc: Long Island, NY
 
HRoss wrote:


Thanks for the thumbs up, Howard!

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 21:40:14   #
Hereford Loc: Palm Coast, FL
 
And all these years I thought that movie was filmed in Maine. Great photo of a decaying facility.

Reply
 
 
Sep 23, 2022 22:07:37   #
StevenG Loc: Long Island, NY
 
Hereford wrote:
And all these years I thought that movie was filmed in Maine. Great photo of a decaying facility.


Thanks, Hereford! Glad you enjoyed.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 22:34:59   #
PhotogHobbyist Loc: Bradford, PA
 
StevenG wrote:
This is the interior of the Ohio State Reformatory, where the Shawshank Redemption was filmed.


It appears to be a step or two down from Alcatraz. Interesting.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 23:56:47   #
StevenG Loc: Long Island, NY
 
PhotogHobbyist wrote:
It appears to be a step or two down from Alcatraz. Interesting.


It’s in a bit of disrepair and in process of restoration.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 4 of 4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.