Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Abby at San Galgano interiors in Tuscany
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 21, 2022 14:03:06   #
Redyogi Loc: Chatsworth, GA
 
Some interior images of the Abby at San Galgano in Tuscany that was abandoned are 1300 AD







Reply
Sep 21, 2022 14:22:02   #
NMGal Loc: NE NM
 
Built to last. Assume there were stained glass windows in the first image. Were they removed to preserve them?

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 14:24:17   #
luvmypets Loc: Born & raised Texan living in Fayetteville NC
 
Nice!!! Absolutely amazing that something that old made with rudimentary tools and supplies is still standing while things made recently collapse in a short period of time.

Thanks for sharing!!

Dodie

Reply
 
 
Sep 21, 2022 15:13:18   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Beautiful set! #2 is my pick.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 16:14:14   #
Redyogi Loc: Chatsworth, GA
 
NMGal wrote:
Built to last. Assume there were stained glass windows in the first image. Were they removed to preserve them?


No the windows are gone

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 16:27:08   #
Longshadow Loc: Audubon, PA, United States
 

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 06:41:53   #
Dan Thornton Loc: Corpus Christi, Texas
 
Amazing structure, thanks for sharing.

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 06:46:30   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
Nice!

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 07:02:41   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Redyogi wrote:
Some interior images of the Abby at San Galgano in Tuscany that was abandoned are 1300 AD



Reply
Sep 22, 2022 08:15:31   #
jaymatt Loc: Alexandria, Indiana
 

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 08:32:58   #
Redyogi Loc: Chatsworth, GA
 
Dan Thornton wrote:
Amazing structure, thanks for sharing.


Thank you

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 08:33:16   #
Redyogi Loc: Chatsworth, GA
 
nimbushopper wrote:
Nice!


Thanks

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 08:59:37   #
rv8striker Loc: St. Louis, MO area
 
Like them all but #2 is my fav. Nice work!

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 09:09:50   #
Redyogi Loc: Chatsworth, GA
 
rv8striker wrote:
Like them all but #2 is my fav. Nice work!


Thank you

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 10:13:13   #
StanMac Loc: Tennessee
 
luvmypets wrote:
Nice!!! Absolutely amazing that something that old made with rudimentary tools and supplies is still standing while things made recently collapse in a short period of time.

Thanks for sharing!!

Dodie


It is amazing that these abandoned structures weren’t cannibalized for the stones and stonework. Excellent images.

Stan

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.