Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - April 17, 2022
Page 1 of 13 next> last>>
Apr 16, 2022 17:58:48   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
It’s here again. Don’t you just love it. I can’t help it. It’s addictive. I’m talking Free Sunday, and it’s wide open to any family friendly shots you haven’t had a chance to share until now so bring them here and post them up. We’re all here to enjoy.
I’ll start it with some plants that seemed appropriate to their surroundings.

This one was near Mt. St. Helens.
This one was near Mt. St. Helens....
(Download)

These couldn’t have been better placed around Helena, MO.
These couldn’t have been better placed around Hele...
(Download)

This was a most appropriate plant I saw in a Virginia City cemetery!
This was a most appropriate plant I saw in a Virgi...
(Download)

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 18:17:11   #
Rufe Loc: Missouri
 
We have a new restaurant in Jefferson City called 'Karma.' It doesn't have a menu. You get what you deserve.



Some old barns from Missouri. Did you know what is in the first photo?

Do you know what this is?
Do you know what this is?...













Reply
Apr 16, 2022 18:27:50   #
mr1492 Loc: Newport News, VA
 
Here are some shots taken at the Gloucester, Virginia Daffodil festival. The third one is tricky!!!!

Phil

a daffodil
a daffodil...
(Download)

A historic home in Gloucester, VA
A historic home in Gloucester, VA...
(Download)

A statue made to look like someone seated on a park bench
A statue made to look like someone seated on a par...
(Download)

Reply
 
 
Apr 16, 2022 21:07:04   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Rufe wrote:
We have a new restaurant in Jefferson City called 'Karma.' It doesn't have a menu. You get what you deserve.



Some old barns from Missouri. Did you know what is in the first photo?


Did you get anything to eat?? I believe the stone long piece is either water trough or feed trough

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 21:07:58   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
mr1492 wrote:
Here are some shots taken at the Gloucester, Virginia Daffodil festival. The third one is tricky!!!!

Phil


I've never heard of a Daffodil festival. Sounds as if it could be fun.

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 21:09:37   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
This has been a week far busier than I could catch up with. Thanks, Larry for another free Sunday.


(Download)

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 21:34:27   #
Steve DeMott Loc: St. Louis, Missouri (Oakville area)
 
Rufe wrote:
We have a new restaurant in Jefferson City called 'Karma.' It doesn't have a menu. You get what you deserve.



Some old barns from Missouri. Did you know what is in the first photo?


An old bathtube for my mother-inlaw. I think she's older.
NIce set Rufe

Reply
 
 
Apr 16, 2022 21:36:54   #
Steve DeMott Loc: St. Louis, Missouri (Oakville area)
 
lhammer43 wrote:
It’s here again. Don’t you just love it. I can’t help it. It’s addictive. I’m talking Free Sunday, and it’s wide open to any family friendly shots you haven’t had a chance to share until now so bring them here and post them up. We’re all here to enjoy.
I’ll start it with some plants that seemed appropriate to their surroundings.


Nice

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 21:37:55   #
Transbuff1985 Loc: east central Iowa
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
This has been a week far busier than I could catch up with. Thanks, Larry for another free Sunday.



Reply
Apr 16, 2022 21:47:56   #
Steve DeMott Loc: St. Louis, Missouri (Oakville area)
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

1 of 4 covered bridges in MO.

Gone Fishin'
Gone Fishin'...
(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Got wet on this one
Got wet on this one...
(Download)

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 23:03:12   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
Sunday ...@

laid 2 eggs
laid 2 eggs...
(Download)

Reply
 
 
Apr 17, 2022 03:39:04   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
William wrote:
Sunday ...@


Good to view my friend

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 04:13:45   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
creativ simon wrote:
Good to view my friend


super/cool to read all about/it@

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 04:14:39   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
where have we been like black/sheep

to begin again
to begin again...
(Download)

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 04:24:13   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
Meltdown


(Download)

Reply
Page 1 of 13 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.