Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - January 9, 2022
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
Jan 8, 2022 21:48:49   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Hey all, you have reached another Free Sunday. I haven't been shooting much new stuff so have had my nose in the archives and playing around the with some of the filters in Photoshop Elements. Growing partial to the black ink outline one.

So come on by and share anything new you're partial to, or any leftovers from previous challenges that you didn't get posted but still want to share. We will all enjoy them don't you know.

But first our grandson shared a couple he took at our family gathring on the eve of New Years Eve.
But first our grandson shared a couple he took at ...
(Download)

I thought these sunflowers made for a nice rendering .... with color.
I thought these sunflowers made for a nice renderi...
(Download)

Through my spanish dagger plants I played with the neighbors flag.
Through my spanish dagger plants I played with the...
(Download)

layered in the clouds was nice too.
layered in the clouds was nice too....
(Download)

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 21:55:56   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
Liam on cello and Chloe on piano did the accompaniment for the choir's performance of the Coventry Carol on Christmas eve.



Reply
Jan 8, 2022 22:35:39   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
SueScott wrote:
Liam on cello and Chloe on piano did the accompaniment for the choir's performance of the Coventry Carol on Christmas eve.


👍👍. Real nice!

Reply
 
 
Jan 9, 2022 02:25:40   #
Burtzy Loc: Bronx N.Y. & Simi Valley, CA
 
Here's one from a few years back at a craft show. And one cobbled together from 5 or six images. Lastly, this is one where an elevator rail was my tripod.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 08:26:13   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Burtzy wrote:
Here's one from a few years back at a craft show. And one cobbled together from 5 or six images. Lastly, this is one where an elevator rail was my tripod.


I do like your cobbled together, but the craft show catch is nifty as well🙂👍👍❗️

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 08:55:42   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Hey all, you have reached another Free Sunday. I haven't been shooting much new stuff so have had my nose in the archives and playing around the with some of the filters in Photoshop Elements. Growing partial to the black ink outline one.

So come on by and share anything new you're partial to, or any leftovers from previous challenges that you didn't get posted but still want to share. We will all enjoy them don't you know.


Very interesting last 2, Larry!

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 08:57:06   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Burtzy wrote:
Here's one from a few years back at a craft show. And one cobbled together from 5 or six images. Lastly, this is one where an elevator rail was my tripod.


Love #2.....

Reply
 
 
Jan 9, 2022 09:00:59   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Morning, Larry! Thanks for hosting! Looks like church was cancelled....Freezing rain in the weather report...So I'll probably have some fodder for today shortly! Snow is still on the ground, also...See ya all later!!

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 09:25:43   #
sundar Loc: Charlotte, NC
 
Two shots taken some time back -

No 1
No 1...

No 2
No 2...

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 10:10:13   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Larry, thanks for hosting another free sunday. Freezing rain falling here at the present. I have a few but I'll start with these - fake flowers, real snow (taken in our Friday storm). #2 is an iPhone image processed with snapseed and DistressedFX app "just for fun"




(Download)

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 10:52:41   #
sroter Loc: Montreal,Quebec. Canada
 
Stayed over night in a village in the high lands of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The huts were on stilted legs to keep the snakes and pigs out.
Nikon FM Tri-X film Very grainy 1200 asa
1979



Reply
 
 
Jan 9, 2022 11:03:43   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
sroter wrote:
Stayed over night in a village in the high lands of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The huts were on stilted legs to keep the snakes and pigs out.
Nikon FM Tri-X film Very grainy 1200 asa
1979


Wow! What we take for granted!!!

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 11:24:10   #
satorifarm Loc: Stedman, NC
 
Good Morning! I hope everyone is safe, warm and well! I took these Christmas Day at a friend’s historic house here in North Carolina. It was built in the late 1700’s. They don’t live in this house but are beginning some preservation/restoration things. They decorated it for Christmas for a family gathering on Christmas night. It’s a very interesting place with a lot of history attached to it.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 11:27:05   #
Burtzy Loc: Bronx N.Y. & Simi Valley, CA
 
Amazing shots of an amazing and historic place.

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 11:55:50   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Hey all, you have reached another Free Sunday. I haven't been shooting much new stuff so have had my nose in the archives and playing around the with some of the filters in Photoshop Elements. Growing partial to the black ink outline one.

So come on by and share anything new you're partial to, or any leftovers from previous challenges that you didn't get posted but still want to share. We will all enjoy them don't you know.


Thanks again, Larry,,,like your neighbours flag shots

Reply
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.