Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - October 24, 2021
Page 1 of 10 next> last>>
Oct 23, 2021 19:38:07   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Free Sunday is here again. Leslie I owe you a great big thank you for hosting last week for me while I was traveling and having lots of fun with a bunch of old folks at a 60th HS reunion in Omaha, NE, so Thank You.
Now you know the drill. You are free to post anything you have been keeping from us. Family friendly of course. Any post processing programs or new creative ideas you came across share them here.
I’ll kick it off with some left over Oranges …..
I used to play some hoops … a little over 60 years ago.
I used to play some hoops … a little over 60 years...
(Download)
Big old hangar at the airport here is SA.
Big old hangar at the airport here is SA....
(Download)
A nifty look in our neighborhood landscapes.
A nifty look in our neighborhood landscapes....
(Download)

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 20:45:13   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Well still thinking about Yesterday....
Essex, Ct. antique trains- my dad was a railroad man
Essex, Ct.  antique trains- my dad was a railroad ...
(Download)
Bill took a selfie to prove that we left those guys in the dust!! Peddle cars on railroad tracks! Such fun!
Bill took a selfie to prove that we left those guy...
(Download)
Lunch as reward after the fun!
Lunch as reward after the fun!...
(Download)

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 20:56:56   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
judy juul wrote:
Well still thinking about Yesterday....


That looked so fun JJ and the food looks delicious.

Reply
 
 
Oct 23, 2021 20:57:40   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Free Sunday is here again. Leslie I owe you a great big thank you for hosting last week for me while I was traveling and having lots of fun with a bunch of old folks at a 60th HS reunion in Omaha, NE, so Thank You.
Now you know the drill. You are free to post anything you have been keeping from us. Family friendly of course. Any post processing programs or new creative ideas you came across share them here.
I’ll kick it off with some left over Oranges …..
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Fr... (show quote)


Thanks for kicking us into another Free Sunday, Larry.

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 21:15:37   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Free Sunday is here again. Leslie I owe you a great big thank you for hosting last week for me while I was traveling and having lots of fun with a bunch of old folks at a 60th HS reunion in Omaha, NE, so Thank You.
Now you know the drill. You are free to post anything you have been keeping from us. Family friendly of course. Any post processing programs or new creative ideas you came across share them here.
I’ll kick it off with some left over Oranges …..
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Fr... (show quote)

Thanks for hosting, Larry! You the Best!

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 21:21:52   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
I visited our son today and we took a walk around his neighborhood. There are stately old homes mixed in with ones that have seen better days. Looking forward to walking with him again.







Reply
Oct 23, 2021 22:13:38   #
MattPhox Loc: Rhode Island
 
An old friend stopped by today to have some salad provide by one of the few remaining plants that I have for this year. I would have preferred that he ate the weeds that I still have to deal with.


(Download)

Reply
 
 
Oct 23, 2021 22:13:50   #
luvmypets Loc: Fayetteville, NC
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
I visited our son today and we took a walk around his neighborhood. There are stately old homes mixed in with ones that have seen better days. Looking forward to walking with him again.


Very nice photos, Pat!!! I love the last one....that doorway is gorgeous.

Dodie

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 22:18:10   #
luvmypets Loc: Fayetteville, NC
 
judy juul wrote:
Well still thinking about Yesterday....


I love your train photo, Judy!! My grandfather on my dad's side was a railroad engineer. Unfortunately, I never met him but I think his love of trains was passed through the genes because I love the sound of a steam engine.

Dodie

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 22:19:11   #
luvmypets Loc: Fayetteville, NC
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Free Sunday is here again. Leslie I owe you a great big thank you for hosting last week for me while I was traveling and having lots of fun with a bunch of old folks at a 60th HS reunion in Omaha, NE, so Thank You.
Now you know the drill. You are free to post anything you have been keeping from us. Family friendly of course. Any post processing programs or new creative ideas you came across share them here.
I’ll kick it off with some left over Oranges …..
Well it’s already been another week gone by and Fr... (show quote)


I really like your perspective on the last one. Nice photos!!!

Dodie

Reply
Oct 23, 2021 23:13:16   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
MattPhox wrote:
An old friend stopped by today to have some salad provide by one of the few remaining plants that I have for this year. I would have preferred that he ate the weeds that I still have to deal with.



Reply
 
 
Oct 23, 2021 23:14:19   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
luvmypets wrote:
Very nice photos, Pat!!! I love the last one....that doorway is gorgeous.

Dodie


Thank you for your comment. I plan to work it some more, but I, too, loved it.

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 06:06:45   #
cmc4214 Loc: S.W. Pennsylvania
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
I visited our son today and we took a walk around his neighborhood. There are stately old homes mixed in with ones that have seen better days. Looking forward to walking with him again.


Really like the last one

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 06:08:55   #
cmc4214 Loc: S.W. Pennsylvania
 
Chicken portraits


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 07:07:17   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
cmc4214 wrote:
Chicken portraits


Beautiful!

Reply
Page 1 of 10 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.