Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Chicago cityscape from the Kinzie Street bridge
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
Jul 21, 2021 08:27:29   #
osoblancophoto Loc: Venice FL
 
Thanks I appreciate it very mich

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 08:27:58   #
osoblancophoto Loc: Venice FL
 
Thanks I appreciate it very mich

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 08:30:30   #
osoblancophoto Loc: Venice FL
 
Deep appreciation to all for the positive comments!

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 08:57:32   #
CHG_CANON Loc: the Windy City
 
Great night capture! I was down along the river at night around the 4th, but in film still waiting to be sent for processing. Hopefully, something comes out as nice as here.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 09:11:16   #
jimvanells Loc: Augusta, GA
 
Excellent urban blur hour image!

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 09:12:48   #
jederick Loc: Northern Utah
 
Beautiful scene, well captured!!

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 09:17:34   #
alberio Loc: Colorado
 
Wow, really cool photo.

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 09:27:36   #
Vaun's photography Loc: Bonney Lake, WA
 
Very nice image! Thanks for sharing 👍.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 10:04:55   #
osoblancophoto Loc: Venice FL
 
CHG_CANON wrote:
Great night capture! I was down along the river at night around the 4th, but in film still waiting to be sent for processing. Hopefully, something comes out as nice as here.


This was kinda tough shooting situation b/c the Kinzie Street Bridge shuddered and vibrated with each passing car or truck. Took @10 seconds for vibrations to settle before I could make an exposure.
Thanks Paul for the comment. Love to see your images from the 4th when you get them back. Who do you use for processing?

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 10:09:41   #
CHG_CANON Loc: the Windy City
 
osoblancophoto wrote:
This was kinda tough shooting situation b/c the Kinzie Street Bridge shuddered and vibrated with each passing car or truck. Took @10 seconds for vibrations to settle before I could make an exposure.
Thanks Paul for the comment. Love to see your images from the 4th when you get them back. Who do you use for processing?


I send to North Coast Photo in Carlsbad, CA. The current package is 16-rolls going back to May.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 10:56:48   #
osoblancophoto Loc: Venice FL
 
I'll make a note of that. If you're using them I'm sure they're excellent. Do you use them for both color and B&W? Do they print B&W for you? Do you get scans from them as well?

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 11:18:34   #
paige1209
 
Beautiful capture!

Lila

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 11:19:46   #
angler Loc: StHelens England
 
Excellent shot.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 11:52:44   #
AndyT Loc: Hampstead, New Hampshire
 
Gorgeous image. Excellent composition and lighting. Born and raised there, haven't been back in 40 yrs. Makes me want to visit.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 12:06:07   #
CHG_CANON Loc: the Windy City
 
osoblancophoto wrote:
I'll make a note of that. If you're using them I'm sure they're excellent. Do you use them for both color and B&W? Do they print B&W for you? Do you get scans from them as well?


I do high resolution scans they post online in a ZIP for download as soon as they've processed either / both B&W and color. Any printing I do myself after editing the scanned JPEGs.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.