Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - May 30, 2021
Page 1 of 12 next> last>>
May 29, 2021 21:35:37   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Hey, hey, hey it’s time for a summer break. But first there is one more Free Sunday to tend to so let’s get it started and make room for summer challenges to start.
I had to try some shots with my Sony Alpha 99 with the long lens in the kitchen with a high ISO, small aperture, and very short shutter speed. It involved some thought about taking a break.
Thinking that there are some slots that need filling.
Thinking that there are some slots that need filli...
(Download)
Then thinking some may need emptying.
Then thinking some may need emptying....
(Download)
Maybe this one!
Maybe this one!...
(Download)

Reply
May 29, 2021 21:45:46   #
PixelStan77 Loc: Vermont/Chicago
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey it’s time for a summer break. But first there is one more Free Sunday to tend to so let’s get it started and make room for summer challenges to start.
I had to try some shots with my Sony Alpha 99 with the long lens in the kitchen with a high ISO, small aperture, and very short shutter speed. It involved some thought about taking a break.


What was your goal?Sharpness of cap?

Reply
May 29, 2021 23:49:26   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Het Larry, thanks for the last Free Sunday just before summer break. It will soon be Sunday if I don't get to bed soon. We have a visitor every night. It knows my husband forgets to bring the cat food in early. I think she's a Momma. One thing is sure - she has a luxurious coat with a tinge of red in the evening sun. She moves quickly so not all are sharp.




(Download)


(Download)

Reply
 
 
May 30, 2021 00:19:11   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
What was your goal?Sharpness of cap?


Naw, just mess’n with high ISO, out of my comfort zone🤨‼️

Reply
May 30, 2021 00:26:03   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Het Larry, thanks for the last Free Sunday just before summer break. It will soon be Sunday if I don't get to bed soon. We have a visitor every night. It knows my husband forgets to bring the cat food in early. I think she's a Momma. One thing is sure - she has a luxurious coat with a tinge of red in the evening sun. She moves quickly so not all are sharp.


Love a good look’n coon, Pat. I grew up in “coon holler” don’t you know!😎👍👍

Reply
May 30, 2021 04:05:17   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
@

Reply
May 30, 2021 04:06:10   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
whack

Reply
 
 
May 30, 2021 05:13:21   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Het Larry, thanks for the last Free Sunday just before summer break. It will soon be Sunday if I don't get to bed soon. We have a visitor every night. It knows my husband forgets to bring the cat food in early. I think she's a Momma. One thing is sure - she has a luxurious coat with a tinge of red in the evening sun. She moves quickly so not all are sharp.


Love your visitor Pat, I have a pair of foxes who insisted in making love on the grass for me to watch haha and now they come with 4 babies who are growing fast, I have to buy extra food as they eat more than I do. Many of my shots are poor quality taken with my phone through double glazed windows but better than nothing


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
May 30, 2021 05:14:13   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey it’s time for a summer break. But first there is one more Free Sunday to tend to so let’s get it started and make room for summer challenges to start.
I had to try some shots with my Sony Alpha 99 with the long lens in the kitchen with a high ISO, small aperture, and very short shutter speed. It involved some thought about taking a break.


Haha enjoy Larry

Reply
May 30, 2021 05:15:08   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
William wrote:
whack


That hurt!!!!!

Reply
May 30, 2021 05:16:39   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
William wrote:
@


Back later, catch you then I hope

Reply
 
 
May 30, 2021 06:22:46   #
Clicker2014 Loc: Canada
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey it’s time for a summer break. But first there is one more Free Sunday to tend to so let’s get it started and make room for summer challenges to start.
I had to try some shots with my Sony Alpha 99 with the long lens in the kitchen with a high ISO, small aperture, and very short shutter speed. It involved some thought about taking a break.


Good morning Larry! Thanks again for hosting! Yup...some empty spots there! Looks like you were having fun with the long lens ! :-) Good quality for the settings you used.

I had a left over from my challenge. I used my Canon G3X "handheld night scene" a while back...it happened to be a full moon and partly cloudy.

We are off for our Sunday morning drive...darn cool here this morning. I will drop back in later! Cheers Larry! Sure hope we get to meet up again some day in San Antonio!
Sharon


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
May 30, 2021 06:24:42   #
cmc4214 Loc: S.W. Pennsylvania
 
This weeks submissions.


(Download)
He thought he was hiding
He thought he was hiding...
(Download)


(Download)
Stealing birdseed on my mothers' porch
Stealing birdseed on my mothers' porch...
(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)
Unusual bird (at least around here)
Unusual bird (at least around here)...
(Download)


(Download)

Reply
May 30, 2021 07:33:42   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
creativ simon wrote:
Love your visitor Pat, I have a pair of foxes who insisted in making love on the grass for me to watch haha and now they come with 4 babies who are growing fast, I have to buy extra food as they eat more than I do. Many of my shots are poor quality taken with my phone through double glazed windows but better than nothing


pg. 1

Any time you can shoot foxes even with a cell phone through a double glazed window the results are worth it! They are magical creatures!

Reply
May 30, 2021 07:42:54   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
I drove up the road to my favorite local country church the other day intending to shoot it with the hay field in front but it turned out to be a bit more.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Page 1 of 12 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.