Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Lensbaby
Shrimp Plant
Feb 5, 2021 15:36:30   #
HOT Texas Loc: From the Heart of Texas
 
After hard freeze, there still blooming.

Hope you enjoy the downloads and thanks for Looking!!!!

Johnny.


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Feb 5, 2021 16:04:43   #
Ourspolair
 
Beautifully rendered. My favourite is #2. Thanks for sharing. Please stay safe.

Reply
Feb 5, 2021 16:07:08   #
HOT Texas Loc: From the Heart of Texas
 
Ourspolair, Thank you so much!!!

Reply
 
 
Feb 6, 2021 18:33:34   #
BJ in OKla Loc: No Water Oklahoma
 
HOT Texas wrote:
After hard freeze, there still blooming.

Hope you enjoy the downloads and thanks for Looking!!!!

Johnny.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Johnny,
I like #2 best also, they must be tought.
Great pictures.
Stay safe and warm.
Bj

Reply
Feb 7, 2021 12:50:52   #
HOT Texas Loc: From the Heart of Texas
 
BJ in OKla wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Johnny,
I like #2 best also, they must be tought.
Great pictures.
Stay safe and warm.
Bj


Thank you BJ, My fav. also!!!!

Reply
Feb 9, 2021 00:44:39   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
Oh how beautiful they are, Johnny, and your processing brings them to perfection!!!!

Reply
Feb 9, 2021 14:01:58   #
HOT Texas Loc: From the Heart of Texas
 
Dixiegirl wrote:
Oh how beautiful they are, Johnny, and your processing brings them to perfection!!!!


Thank you so much Donna!!!!!

Reply
 
 
Jun 7, 2021 19:12:04   #
tcthome Loc: Keansburg , NJ
 

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Lensbaby
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.