Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Surf and Beach photos chapter 2
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jan 16, 2021 13:29:05   #
BrentHarder Loc: Southern California
 
As many of my UHH friends know, I LOVE to photograph surfers and also the lifestyle that surrounds the beach and the surfers. I've been looking through thousands of my archive photos and have chosen some hand picked ones that I believe you will enjoy. Since I have so many and the UHH admin has a limit of 10 photos per submission I will submit several "chapters" of these photos. These are all from my "Huntington Beach, CA" archives. If you like these, keep coming back and there will be more to check out in the future. I hope you enjoy them!
Of course, all the photos look best in download mode!
1
1...
(Download)
2
2...
(Download)
3
3...
(Download)
4
4...
(Download)
5
5...
(Download)
6
6...
(Download)
7
7...
(Download)
8
8...
(Download)
9
9...
(Download)
10
10...
(Download)

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:36:19   #
joecichjr Loc: Illinois, USA
 
BrentHarder wrote:
As many of my UHH friends know, I LOVE to photograph surfers and also the lifestyle that surrounds the beach and the surfers. I've been looking through thousands of my archive photos and have chosen some hand picked ones that I believe you will enjoy. Since I have so many and the UHH admin has a limit of 10 photos per submission I will submit several "chapters" of these photos. These are all from my "Huntington Beach, CA" archives. If you like these, keep coming back and there will be more to check out in the future. I hope you enjoy them!
Of course, all the photos look best in download mode!
As many of my UHH friends know, I LOVE to photogra... (show quote)


Dazzling action⭐

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:36:27   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
BrentHarder wrote:
As many of my UHH friends know, I LOVE to photograph surfers and also the lifestyle that surrounds the beach and the surfers. I've been looking through thousands of my archive photos and have chosen some hand picked ones that I believe you will enjoy. Since I have so many and the UHH admin has a limit of 10 photos per submission I will submit several "chapters" of these photos. These are all from my "Huntington Beach, CA" archives. If you like these, keep coming back and there will be more to check out in the future. I hope you enjoy them!
Of course, all the photos look best in download mode!
As many of my UHH friends know, I LOVE to photogra... (show quote)


Great set! Luv the surfers on the board shots best! Thanx for sharing!

Reply
 
 
Jan 16, 2021 13:40:53   #
cameraf4 Loc: Delaware
 
Never woulda thought it possible. Set 2 is actually even better than set 1.

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:42:45   #
BrentHarder Loc: Southern California
 
joecichjr wrote:
Dazzling action⭐


Thanks Joe! I'm glad you found Chapter 2!!!

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:44:27   #
BrentHarder Loc: Southern California
 
Sinewsworn wrote:
Great set! Luv the surfers on the board shots best! Thanx for sharing!


Thanks very much Sinewsworn. There will be MORE board shots in my future "chapters" that I will post here.
Glad to share these photos with you Sinewsworn.

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:45:29   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
Very nice!

Reply
 
 
Jan 16, 2021 13:46:08   #
BrentHarder Loc: Southern California
 
cameraf4 wrote:
Never woulda thought it possible. Set 2 is actually even better than set 1.


Awwwwwwwwwww cameraf4, that's the very best compliment I could get! Thanks so much! Be looking for "chapter 3" in the future! You might like it even more!!!!

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:46:37   #
BrentHarder Loc: Southern California
 
nimbushopper wrote:
Very nice!


Thanks a ton nimbushopper!

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:58:12   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
BrentHarder wrote:
Thanks very much Sinewsworn. There will be MORE board shots in my future "chapters" that I will post here.
Glad to share these photos with you Sinewsworn.


Brings back memories of my mis-spent youth before I was drafted.

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 13:58:24   #
Curmudgeon Loc: SE Arizona
 
You keep posting, I'll keep looking. Great set.

Reply
 
 
Jan 16, 2021 14:00:11   #
achesley Loc: SW Louisiana
 
Love love love it. Many good memories of Sothern Cal Beaches in the early 60's. And learning more about surfing and beach parties. ;-)

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 14:19:12   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Again, Brent, you are a master at conveying the "surf scene"! Ever consider a book?

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 14:25:06   #
Appy Loc: Flint Hills (Ks)
 
Thanks for the beautiful scenes. Great shots! Something I wouldn't see here in the middle of Kansas! LOL

Reply
Jan 16, 2021 15:59:13   #
BrentHarder Loc: Southern California
 
Sinewsworn wrote:
Brings back memories of my mis-spent youth before I was drafted.


Mis-spent youth? If you were at the beach, you have fond memories!

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.