Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Waterfall Collection on the Calendar for This Year
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jan 12, 2021 13:49:54   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
Since I haven't gotten to travel for a few years, I was going to take a pass on making my annual calendar this year. Some health scares for my husband further dissuaded me from thinking about the calendar last fall. But the new year is off to a good start and I really do like the personalized calendars, so I had a change of heart and decided to focus on the beauty close at hand rather than the majestic scenery from out West. Once I surfed through copious folders, I realized I had plenty of material to work with, lol!
(As an aside: one thing that made it so much easier was switching to Vistaprint. After a decade of stumbling through Shutterfly's changes every year, I was ready for a program that was simple to work with, since I stick to one style throughout.)
Now that we are in the drear of winter (at least where I live), I thought some of these autumn colors might perk things up for some of you like it did me. Hope you enjoy.
Bust Your Butt Falls
Bust Your Butt Falls...
(Download)
Minnehaha Falls
Minnehaha Falls...
(Download)
Mud Creek Falls
Mud Creek Falls...
(Download)
Eastatoe Falls
Eastatoe Falls...
(Download)
Cullasaja Falls
Cullasaja Falls...
(Download)
Slick Rock Falls
Slick Rock Falls...
(Download)
Roaring Fork Falls
Roaring Fork Falls...
(Download)
Pearson Falls
Pearson Falls...
(Download)
Silver Run Falls
Silver Run Falls...
(Download)

Jan 12, 2021 13:51:30   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
Here are the last two months of the calendar.


(Download)
Pearson Falls
Pearson Falls...
(Download)

Jan 12, 2021 14:17:10   #
jojo Smith Loc: Northern Michigan
 
beautiful fall collection

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 14:23:55   #
Ourspolair
 
Beautiful renderings of excellent captures. Please stay safe and keep on sharing.

Jan 12, 2021 15:37:47   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Beautiful work, Diane!

Jan 12, 2021 15:51:37   #
robertjerl Loc: Corona, California
 
dmeyer wrote:
Here are the last two months of the calendar.



Jan 12, 2021 16:12:51   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
jojo Smith wrote:
beautiful fall collection


Thank you, Jojo. I tend to plan around the autumn season for waterfall shoots because the warmth of colors make a nice foil for the cool rocks and waters.

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 16:14:46   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
Ourspolair wrote:
Beautiful renderings of excellent captures. Please stay safe and keep on sharing.


I appreciate your kind words, Ourspolair--thank you for taking time to take a closer look.

Jan 12, 2021 16:16:12   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
UTMike wrote:
Beautiful work, Diane!


Thanks so much, Mike! If I don't get to travel soon, I fear I will forget which end of the camera is up! Are you getting out and about with photography?

Jan 12, 2021 16:19:25   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
robertjerl wrote:


Sure glad you enjoyed the step back to more colorful days, Jerry. Thanks for the thumbs up!

Jan 12, 2021 17:39:03   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
dmeyer wrote:
Thanks so much, Mike! If I don't get to travel soon, I fear I will forget which end of the camera is up! Are you getting out and about with photography?


I am very fortunate, between dog walks and going to bird refuges, I am getting a lot of photography in.

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 18:16:39   #
dmeyer Loc: Nebo, NC
 
UTMike wrote:
I am very fortunate, between dog walks and going to bird refuges, I am getting a lot of photography in.


That's super. Keeps you sane. When I first moved to my new neighborhood two years ago, I would ride around the area looking for interesting subjects for landscape. Found a barn shed that had the right elevation to catch the colorful morning skies. Couple of months later I went over and it was gone...torn down! Still looking for a new barn, lol!

Jan 12, 2021 18:51:32   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
dmeyer wrote:
Here are the last two months of the calendar.


A lovely year in falls!

Jan 12, 2021 19:00:41   #
joecichjr Loc: Illinois, USA
 
Lovely work! Bust Your Butt Falls is pretty close to Butt, MT, isn't it

Jan 13, 2021 05:34:34   #
J-SPEIGHT Loc: Akron, Ohio
 
dmeyer wrote:
Since I haven't gotten to travel for a few years, I was going to take a pass on making my annual calendar this year. Some health scares for my husband further dissuaded me from thinking about the calendar last fall. But the new year is off to a good start and I really do like the personalized calendars, so I had a change of heart and decided to focus on the beauty close at hand rather than the majestic scenery from out West. Once I surfed through copious folders, I realized I had plenty of material to work with, lol!
(As an aside: one thing that made it so much easier was switching to Vistaprint. After a decade of stumbling through Shutterfly's changes every year, I was ready for a program that was simple to work with, since I stick to one style throughout.)
Now that we are in the drear of winter (at least where I live), I thought some of these autumn colors might perk things up for some of you like it did me. Hope you enjoy.
Since I haven't gotten to travel for a few years, ... (show quote)



Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.