Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
A Favorite
Page: <<prev 1 2
Jan 13, 2021 13:10:42   #
joecichjr Loc: Illinois, USA
 
Wow! Bet you said a lot of prayers... Impressive shot⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 14:46:46   #
John from gpwmi Loc: Michigan
 
Can see why it's a favorite. Great shot and since it's you, it all turned out well.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 17:46:40   #
Merlin1300 Loc: New England, But Now & Forever SoTX
 
rondmallett wrote:
Nope. Rope's are for flatland dopes :)
and those looking to avoid inclusion in the Darwin Awards.
Go ahead - - free-climb at your own risk.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 17:52:37   #
Flying Three Loc: Berthoud, CO
 
That is a great image: shows antiquity, daring, and Colorado!!

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 23:19:52   #
SWFeral Loc: SWNM
 
And the girls?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 23:32:00   #
Merlin1300 Loc: New England, But Now & Forever SoTX
 
SWFeral wrote:
And the girls?
Girls are too smart to do that stuff

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 17:33:02   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
joecichjr wrote:
Wow! Bet you said a lot of prayers... Impressive shot⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Being on the Mount of the Holy Cross helped!!!!

| Reply
 
 
Jan 15, 2021 17:36:17   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
John from gpwmi wrote:
Can see why it's a favorite. Great shot and since it's you, it all turned out well.


I continued to be stupid. I killed my last elk at age 80 and drug it down the mountain in two feet of snow! Have the picture and witness of two friends to prove it. I sold my rifle soon after. No mo.,,. sadly!!!!

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 17:38:40   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
Merlin1300 wrote:
and those looking to avoid inclusion in the Darwin Awards.
Go ahead - - free-climb at your own risk.


We used ropes on sheer rock cliffs such as the Flatirons just West of Boulder. But no need
on the mountains. They weren't that tough!

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 17:43:25   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
Flying Three wrote:
That is a great image: shows antiquity, daring, and Colorado!!


A well-deserved reputation as the home of outdoor sports (not sure that's true anymore. Too many
flat-landers these past 20 years. Two million of them.)

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 17:47:04   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
SWFeral wrote:
And the girls?


Tougher than you might think! Only recall bringing one down on a travois. (And I'm a native, so know that of which I speak.)

| Reply
 
 
Jan 15, 2021 17:48:52   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
Merlin1300 wrote:
Girls are too smart to do that stuff


I know a few who could break your neck with one hand!

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 18:25:33   #
Merlin1300 Loc: New England, But Now & Forever SoTX
 
rondmallett wrote:
I know a few who could break your neck with one hand!
I'll bet ya do - - but I have a few IWB tricks up my sleeve.
Too Fat to Run, Too Old to Fight, Too Young to Die.
I'd not mess with Rhonda Rousey either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronda_Rousey

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 18:31:25   #
rondmallett Loc: Colorado, near Wyoming
 
Merlin1300 wrote:
I'll bet ya do - - but I have a few IWB tricks up my sleeve.
Too Fat to Run, Too Old to Fight, Too Young to Die.
I'd not mess with Rhonda Rousey either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronda_Rousey


WOW! What a beauty, as well. Tx for the looksee!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.