Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
No Host Just Post Weekend june 13 and 14, 2020
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 next>>
Jun 12, 2020 21:49:44   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Well, Clicker, your water challenge "flushed out" (Bob in FL!!!) some gorgeous water scenes and welcomed new folks to the Challenge section.

A word about:
No Host Just Post summer weekends: Any photo you wish to share (family friendly) preferably something shot during the week or something special from an archive. Each weekend someone starts it off, but comments by the host aren't necessary. In fact, it's always "no guilt" and "no hurt feelings". Everyone is busy in summer and weekends are precious few. So, post what you want, and comment if you wish.

Was down my favorite road this week...


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Jun 12, 2020 21:53:24   #
KTJohnson Loc: Northern Michigan
 
Yellow flower (weed) in our hay field, lots of them.


(Download)

| Reply
Jun 12, 2020 22:40:58   #
Ava'sPapa Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
I like your first shot. I ran across these during my morning walk a couple of days ago. Thanks for letting me share.







| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 03:23:53   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Well, Clicker, your water challenge "flushed out" (Bob in FL!!!) some gorgeous water scenes and welcomed new folks to the Challenge section.

A word about:
No Host Just Post summer weekends: Any photo you wish to share (family friendly) preferably something shot during the week or something special from an archive. Each weekend someone starts it off, but comments by the host aren't necessary. In fact, it's always "no guilt" and "no hurt feelings". Everyone is busy in summer and weekends are precious few. So, post what you want, and comment if you wish.

Was down my favorite road this week...
Well, Clicker, your water challenge "flushed ... (show quote)


Hi Pat, First one does it for me
Enjoy your weekend

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 03:25:23   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
KTJohnson wrote:
Yellow flower (weed) in our hay field, lots of them.


Good shot KT, flower/weed no matter, still beautiful

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 03:31:02   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
Ava'sPapa wrote:
I like your first shot. I ran across these during my morning walk a couple of days ago. Thanks for letting me share.


#1 Beautiful

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 03:33:52   #
creativ simon Loc: Crystal Palace, South London
 
Friday's creation


(Download)

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 06:19:51   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Thanks to all who help keep us going...terrific group here....
My Yard
My Yard...
(Download)


(Download)
Headed for my playground
Headed for my playground...
(Download)
My playground
My playground...
(Download)

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 08:19:58   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
I was in the right place at the right time to grab a couple of very quick shots of a neighboring farmer bringing in the hay.


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 08:20:08   #
judy juul Loc: Cheshire, Ct.
 
Ava'sPapa wrote:
I like your first shot. I ran across these during my morning walk a couple of days ago. Thanks for letting me share.


Wow! Someone from my home town!! I'm delighted!! Welcome to UGH, AP!

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 08:21:52   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Thanks to all who help keep us going...terrific group here....


pg. 1

I like your idea of a playground!

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 08:57:59   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Another barn door view


(Download)

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 09:00:37   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
Ava'sPapa wrote:
I like your first shot. I ran across these during my morning walk a couple of days ago. Thanks for letting me share.


An appealing series.

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 09:03:16   #
Hudsonwi Loc: Wisconsin
 
Just posting. At home in the yard yesterday.


(Download)

| Reply
Jun 13, 2020 09:04:50   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
Huntington Reservation in Bay Village, Ohio, on Lake Erie;


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.