Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Challenge: Free Sunday - March 29, 2020
Page 1 of 19 next> last>>
Mar 28, 2020 20:44:32   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I can get this started. I have tried 4 times to post some sun stars and have exited the browser before I hit send each time so I gave up. Thanks for filling the week Photogirl. We all hope GiGiMac will have healthy ending for the family.
Hope all are doing well sheltering in place. We broke out this 1000 piece jig saw puzzle that a very sadistic neighbor gave us as a gift for caring for their cat after visiting Italy a few years ago. This may be the end of our friendship. Dee has found the four corners, but are they in the right corners.
Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in 1000 pieces.
Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in 1000 pieces....
(Download)
and most of the edge pieces...good grief.
and most of the edge pieces...good grief....
(Download)

Mar 28, 2020 21:12:47   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I can get this started. I have tried 4 times to post some sun stars and have exited the browser before I hit send each time so I gave up. Thanks for filling the week Photogirl. We all hope GiGiMac will have healthy ending for the family.
Hope all are doing well sheltering in place. We broke out this 1000 piece jig saw puzzle that a very sadistic neighbor gave us as a gift for caring for their cat after visiting Italy a few years ago. This may be the end of our friendship. Dee has found the four corners, but are they in the right corners.
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I ... (show quote)


Great start off for Free Sunday Larry Glad you were able to get it posted..That Puzzle looks like a killer..

Mar 28, 2020 21:13:27   #
talborough Loc: Bellingham, MA, USA
 
Together with your explanation I "get" photo #2! Good luck on the other pieces! And don't stop measuring your life with the help of your camera.

Tom

 
 
Mar 28, 2020 21:21:23   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
talborough wrote:
Together with your explanation I "get" photo #2! Good luck on the other pieces! And don't stop measuring your life with the help of your camera.

Tom


Welcome to UHH talborough..

Mar 28, 2020 21:26:59   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I can get this started. I have tried 4 times to post some sun stars and have exited the browser before I hit send each time so I gave up. Thanks for filling the week Photogirl. We all hope GiGiMac will have healthy ending for the family.
Hope all are doing well sheltering in place. We broke out this 1000 piece jig saw puzzle that a very sadistic neighbor gave us as a gift for caring for their cat after visiting Italy a few years ago. This may be the end of our friendship. Dee has found the four corners, but are they in the right corners.
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I ... (show quote)


I think you're going to be very busy for a long, long time with that puzzle!!

Mar 28, 2020 21:41:36   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
Remember when we used to play with toilet paper?

Taken several years ago at a church picnic.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Mar 28, 2020 21:54:34   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
lhammer43 wrote:
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I can get this started. I have tried 4 times to post some sun stars and have exited the browser before I hit send each time so I gave up. Thanks for filling the week Photogirl. We all hope GiGiMac will have healthy ending for the family.
Hope all are doing well sheltering in place. We broke out this 1000 piece jig saw puzzle that a very sadistic neighbor gave us as a gift for caring for their cat after visiting Italy a few years ago. This may be the end of our friendship. Dee has found the four corners, but are they in the right corners.
Free Sunday Challenge has come again and I hope I ... (show quote)


greatest story to find

 
 
Mar 28, 2020 21:55:42   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
the story is the exam
reposting everything again
reposting everything again...

Mar 28, 2020 21:57:59   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
SueScott wrote:
Remember when we used to play with toilet paper?

Taken several years ago at a church picnic.


And to think it's a precious commodity now..Looks like they had fun Sue..

I remember the last time a group of us TP'd a frienemies house back in High School..LOL in the trees on the Car the Mailbox the Porch Railings ..Then we got busted..LOL

Mar 28, 2020 21:59:01   #
Photogirl17 Loc: Glenwood, Ark.
 
William wrote:
the story is the exam


I like this Image Bill..

Mar 28, 2020 22:01:02   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
Welcome to UHH talborough..


welcome the best place/people
to post it all here@@@@ @@@

 
 
Mar 28, 2020 22:01:52   #
SueScott Loc: Hammondsville, Ohio
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
And to think it's a precious commodity now..Looks like they had fun Sue..

I remember the last time a group of us TP'd a frienemies house back in High School..LOL in the trees on the Car the Mailbox the Porch Railings ..Then we got busted..LOL


Someone posted on FB that their house was TP'd and is now worth $879,000!!

Mar 28, 2020 22:02:42   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
I like this Image Bill..

thank for viewing our ideas

Mar 28, 2020 22:06:06   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
SueScott wrote:
Someone posted on FB that their house was TP'd and is now worth $879,000!!


a ton a maintained paid

Mar 28, 2020 22:06:38   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
Photogirl17 wrote:
I like this Image Bill..


why not
reappearing thoughts
reappearing thoughts...

Page 1 of 19 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.