Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
India - Mammals - up close!!
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4
Feb 13, 2020 20:20:36   #
Bluefish Loc: Berks County, PA
 
As always, thank you.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 21:13:38   #
DebAnn Loc: Toronto
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals.

All photographed in the wild.


Those are wonderful, Micki. Thanks for sharing.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 00:09:33   #
Jim Eads Loc: Simi Valley, CA
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals. All photographed in the wild.


Mr. Singh,

I have been looking at photos on UHH for several years now and I must commend you and say that this set of photos is a cut above most. Some of the best photos I have seen posted of any animals on UHH. You nailed the focus on each and every photo. Good subject matter, lighting, and background all SUPERB! Thanks for posting. Love each and everyone.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 04:03:19   #
asicit Loc: New Hampshire
 
Very well done

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 06:36:08   #
Indrajeet Singh Loc: Goa, India
 
Thank you everyone. Comments and your visit to the post are most appreciated.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 10:59:17   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Yet another outstanding set, Micki!

| Reply
Feb 24, 2020 18:03:07   #
Rob48 Loc: Portland, ME
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
A collection of images of mammals.

All photographed in the wild.


Great photos, Indrajeet; do you have to travel far to get these animals?

| Reply
Feb 25, 2020 01:00:06   #
Indrajeet Singh Loc: Goa, India
 
Rob48 wrote:
Great photos, Indrajeet; do you have to travel far to get these animals?


Thank you Rob. Most all of the animals I posted are also sighted in forests within a radius of about 35 miles from where I stay, however, the density of the forests along the Western Ghats makes sightings difficult, there are protected forests where sightings are more frequent, these are around 400 miles away from me..

| Reply
Mar 5, 2020 20:12:20   #
Rob48 Loc: Portland, ME
 
Indrajeet Singh wrote:
Thank you Rob. Most all of the animals I posted are also sighted in forests within a radius of about 35 miles from where I stay, however, the density of the forests along the Western Ghats makes sightings difficult, there are protected forests where sightings are more frequent, these are around 400 miles away from me..


You are very welcome, my friend; we do what we have to do.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.