Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Flying, fighting and Fishing
May 5, 2019 13:10:17   #
RedArrow Loc: Coastal Louisiana
 
The battle begins
To the victor go the spoils
The winner does a victory pose
The loser flies the retreat of shame


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
May 5, 2019 13:23:25   #
Curmudgeon Loc: SE Arizona
 
What a great series. The Red-winged Blackbird 'Getting out of Dodge, in the first two images adds to the excitement.

| Reply
May 5, 2019 14:25:58   #
RedArrow Loc: Coastal Louisiana
 
Thanks Curmudgeon, I arrived in the dark and many of birds where already there waiting for green light to start catching fish.

Curmudgeon wrote:
What a great series. The Red-winged Blackbird 'Getting out of Dodge, in the first two images adds to the excitement.

| Reply
May 5, 2019 18:39:39   #
kpmac Loc: Ragley, La
 
A very nice action set.

| Reply
May 5, 2019 18:52:26   #
RedArrow Loc: Coastal Louisiana
 
Thanks kpmac

kpmac wrote:
A very nice action set.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 05:45:32   #
J-SPEIGHT Loc: Akron, Ohio
 
RedArrow wrote:
The battle begins
To the victor go the spoils
The winner does a victory pose
The loser flies the retreat of shame


Nice set John.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 07:03:29   #
RedArrow Loc: Coastal Louisiana
 
Thanks Jack

J-SPEIGHT wrote:
Nice set John.

| Reply
May 6, 2019 21:15:26   #
NJFrank Loc: New Jersey
 
Spring is in the air, and the boys are spreading their wings. Nice series.

| Reply
May 7, 2019 08:06:37   #
RedArrow Loc: Coastal Louisiana
 
Thanks Frank


NJFrank wrote:
Spring is in the air, and the boys are spreading their wings. Nice series.

| Reply
May 8, 2019 22:43:12   #
raymondh Loc: Walker, MI
 
Fun set - nice captures!

| Reply
May 9, 2019 05:34:20   #
RedArrow Loc: Coastal Louisiana
 
Thanks Raymond


raymondh wrote:
Fun set - nice captures!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.