Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
04/16/2019 Back Yard Birds+
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Apr 16, 2019 17:07:49   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
I finally got out into my blind after all the rain we have had. I used my Canon 80D with my Tamron 150-60mm G2 lens mounted on a tripod. All details will be with each photo and ALL C&C is welcome. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Greg
1/400s, f 14.0, ISO 800, 428mm
1/400s, f 14.0, ISO 800, 428mm...
(Download)
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 600mm
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 600mm...
(Download)
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 600mm
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 600mm...
(Download)
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 500mm
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 500mm...
(Download)
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 500mm
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 500mm...
(Download)
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 600mm
1/400s, f 16.0, ISO 800, 600mm...
(Download)

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 17:33:00   #
RodM
 
All 6 look great, especially #1. I love my Tamron 150-600mm first generation lens.

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 17:45:02   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
RodM wrote:
All 6 look great, especially #1. I love my Tamron 150-600mm first generation lens.



Rod, thank you for your very generous comments. I can agree with you on the original big Tamron and then I went and sold it. Realized the error and ended up getting the G2.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 17:57:58   #
merrytexan (a regular here)
 
CLF wrote:
I finally got out into my blind after all the rain we have had. I used my Canon 80D with my Tamron 150-60mm G2 lens mounted on a tripod. All details will be with each photo and ALL C&C is welcome. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Greg


very pretty shots ...dls are great, greg. I particularly enjoyed the the first shot of the male
downy...I've been trying to get some shots of one...such cuties and fun to watch.
the bushy-tail in the last shot is cute too. enjoyed the whole set.

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 18:02:16   #
DOOK (a regular here)
 
Nice, crisp shots, Greg.

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 18:07:17   #
sundar
 
CLF wrote:
I finally got out into my blind after all the rain we have had. I used my Canon 80D with my Tamron 150-60mm G2 lens mounted on a tripod. All details will be with each photo and ALL C&C is welcome. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Greg


Excellent set of images, Greg !


| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:07:31   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
merrytexan wrote:
very pretty shots ...dls are great, greg. I particularly enjoyed the the first shot of the male
downy...I've been trying to get some shots of one...such cuties and fun to watch.
the bushy-tail in the last shot is cute too. enjoyed the whole set.



MT, as you can tell summer is here for today. Had a great day in the blind and the male downy was one of the first birds to give me a shot. Storms again this weekend and I hope the winds stay away. I appreciate your comments and the smiley and thumbs up.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:08:21   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
DOOK wrote:
Nice, crisp shots, Greg.



Thank you, Earl for your comments and smileys.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:09:34   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
sundar wrote:
Excellent set of images, Greg !




Sundar, thanks for your comments, smiley and thumbs up.

Greg

I hope we do not have the weather they are forcasting for the weekend.

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:21:20   #
Dixiegirl (a regular here)
 
Lovely shots of your furred and feathered friends, Greg. I would not crop as closely as you did on the last four. They need room to move.

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:28:51   #
kpmac (a regular here)
 
Really nice, Greg. I agree with Donna; give them a little room.

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:44:25   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
Dixiegirl wrote:
Lovely shots of your furred and feathered friends, Greg. I would not crop as closely as you did on the last four. They need room to move.



Thank you Donna for your cuntructive help. I will give them more room if possible. I appreciate the smiley and thumbs up as always.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 19:45:43   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
kpmac wrote:
Really nice, Greg. I agree with Donna; give them a little room.



Thank you, Ken. I will follow Donna's and your possitive feedback.

Greg

| Reply
Apr 16, 2019 22:03:49   #
Swamp-Cork
 
Beautiful series, Greg!

| Reply
Apr 17, 2019 00:46:13   #
Retired CPO (a regular here)
 
CLF wrote:
I finally got out into my blind after all the rain we have had. I used my Canon 80D with my Tamron 150-60mm G2 lens mounted on a tripod. All details will be with each photo and ALL C&C is welcome. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Greg


Very nice, Greg. Fine collection of backyard shots.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.