Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Varsity Baseball
Apr 3, 2019 11:37:26   #
Jules Karney Loc: Las Vegas, Nevada
 
A couple from yesterday. I tried something different for these shots. I went up to 1/3200 at wide open. I feel I am getting some camera blur with old age setting in. I don't like using a monopod, doesn't give me the mobility I like. Iso went up of course and it was a cloudy day. Comments welcome.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 08:14:41   #
timm27 Loc: Earth
 
The ARBO pitcher is a really good image.

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 10:05:03   #
SENSORLOUPE Loc: USA Northern Il.
 
Jules Karney wrote:
A couple from yesterday. I tried something different for these shots. I went up to 1/3200 at wide open. I feel I am getting some camera blur with old age setting in. I don't like using a monopod, doesn't give me the mobility I like. Iso went up of course and it was a cloudy day. Comments welcome.


2 & 4 are my favs. They are all great in my opinion. I would not like a mono pod for action either, also I see some using one for BB

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 10:12:32   #
Rab-Eye Loc: Central Indiana
 
timm27 wrote:
The ARBO pitcher is a really good image.


👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 10:20:53   #
pnittoly
 
4 and 6 are perfect Jules.
Paul

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 11:00:26   #
Jules Karney Loc: Las Vegas, Nevada
 
Thanks for commenting everyone.

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 21:16:54   #
david vt Loc: Vermont
 
pnittoly wrote:
4 and 6 are perfect Jules.
Paul


Absolutely agree

| Reply
Apr 4, 2019 21:24:43   #
Bulldog1jack Loc: CT
 
Awesome...

| Reply
Apr 15, 2019 14:07:56   #
Tom DePuy Loc: Waxhaw, NC...Just east of Charlotte
 
Number 4 needs to be made into a baseball card, I think that may be one of your best.

| Reply
Apr 15, 2019 14:57:30   #
SENSORLOUPE Loc: USA Northern Il.
 
Tom DePuy wrote:
Number 4 needs to be made into a baseball card, I think that may be one of your best.



| Reply
Apr 15, 2019 16:52:05   #
Jules Karney Loc: Las Vegas, Nevada
 
Tom DePuy wrote:
Number 4 needs to be made into a baseball card, I think that may be one of your best.


Thanks Tom appreciate it.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.