Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Trump's lying ways just never stop, not even for a day!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Mar 13, 2019 13:56:14   #
kd7eir
 
Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 16:34:37   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
kd7eir wrote:
Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3


Obama said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 16:54:09   #
Kraken (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Obama said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.


I never heard that one before.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 17:23:28   #
Texcaster (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Obama said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.


"Mexico will pay for the wall!" The Great Whore of Babylon.

What else you got?

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 17:58:34   #
hondo812 (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
Obama said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.


The big O also said that it would not raise your premiums one thin dime!

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 19:36:41   #
Vietnam Vet
 
How can you tell when a politician is lying...their lips are moving

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 20:23:50   #
Harry0 (a regular here)
 
WHY are you being outraged by this?
After all his pre POTUS activities?
After the last two years?
I think it's something in the water- it's causing a bad case of Red Team Tourettse syndrome.
It's like the barking dog next door- if he didn't bark today I'd feel obligated to check on his health.
It's the American breakfast- coffee, news, weather- and what the heck did El Donaldo do this time?

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 20:40:30   #
LWW (a regular here)
 
hondo812 wrote:
The big O also said that it would not raise your premiums one thin dime!


Actually he said it wouldn’t raise the deficit one done and would lower premiums by $2.5K per year.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 20:55:10   #
LWW (a regular here)
 
kd7eir wrote:
Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3


You are aware that you are regurgitating the lies of the lying liars you so adore.

Back where the air is thick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/3/12/18260271/trump-medicaid-social-security-medicare-budget-cuts

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 21:20:42   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
Texcaster wrote:
"Mexico will pay for the wall!" The Great Whore of Babylon.

What else you got?


"I have said repeatedly that I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that,"

"It was the video that caused the terrorist attack on our U.S Embassy in Benghazi" (paraphrased)

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 01:08:00   #
Texcaster (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
"I have said repeatedly that I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that,"




"It was the video that caused the terrorist attack on our U.S Embassy in Benghazi" (paraphrased)



What else you got?

This is just page one of - All False statements involving Donald Trump -POLITIFACT

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/?page=2

DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrat(ic) position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, February 28th, 2019

False
Puts words in Northam's mouth

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says Gov. Ralph Northam "stated that he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world... then talk to the mother and talk to the father and then execute the baby."

— PolitiFact Virginia on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019

False
Photos prove otherwise

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says that at Beto O’Rourke’s rally in El Paso, there were "200 people, 300 people."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019

False
Crime data contradicts Trump's claim

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"The border city of El Paso, Texas, used to have extremely high rates of violent crime — one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities. Now, immediately upon its building, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of the safest cities in our country."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, February 8th, 2019

False
Flagged, not proven

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"58,000 non-citizens voted in Texas, with 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 28th, 2019

False
Unclear where numbers come from

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 28th, 2019

False
Border Patrol data says Trump is wrong

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says there’s "never (been) so many apprehensions ever in our history."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, January 11th, 2019

False
"An easy decision for Mexico"

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"When I say Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that's what I said. Mexico is going to pay. I didn't say they're going to write me a check for $20 billion or $10 billion."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, January 10th, 2019

False
Claim ignores other key factors

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
California’s deadly wildfires "would never happen" with "proper Forest Management."

— PolitiFact California on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

False
Democrats didn't ask for steel

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"At the request of Democrats, it will be a steel barrier rather than a concrete wall."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

False
Lacks evidence

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, January 4th, 2019

False
Putin says it's the right decision

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"Russia, Iran, Syria & many others are not happy" about U.S. troops leaving Syria.

— PolitiFact National on Friday, December 21st, 2018

False
Unclear where number comes from

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says the United States loses "250 Billion Dollars a year on illegal immigration, not including the terrible drug flow. Top Border Security, including a Wall, is $25 Billion. Pays for itself in two months."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018

False
Not the same

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says of immigrant family separations at the border, "we had the exact same policy as the Obama administration."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 29th, 2018

False
Claim distorts complex set of fire causes

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor."

— PolitiFact California on Monday, November 12th, 2018

False
History has its eyes on you

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"In the House, Republicans dramatically outperformed historical precedents."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 8th, 2018

False
A total distortion of what a few Democrats support

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrat plan would just obliterate Medicare and terminate Medicare Advantage ... seniors who have been paying for this for years (and) will not be taken care of anymore."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, November 2nd, 2018

False
No invitation

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal aliens into our country. And they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education, and for the right to vote."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 1st, 2018

False
Claim falls prey to the facts

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says "Bob Casey voted in favor of deadly sanctuary cities that released thousands upon thousands of illegal alien criminals and vicious gang members to prey on Pennsylvania streets, to prey all over this country."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, October 31st, 2018

False
Ignores proposals, laws, votes, facts

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"Democrats oppose any effort to secure our border."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, October 30th, 2018

k

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 01:56:08   #
EyeSawYou (a regular here)
 
Texcaster wrote:
What else you got?

This is just page one of - All False statements involving Donald Trump -POLITIFACT

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/?page=2

DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrat(ic) position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, February 28th, 2019

False
Puts words in Northam's mouth

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says Gov. Ralph Northam "stated that he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world... then talk to the mother and talk to the father and then execute the baby."

— PolitiFact Virginia on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019

False
Photos prove otherwise

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says that at Beto O’Rourke’s rally in El Paso, there were "200 people, 300 people."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019

False
Crime data contradicts Trump's claim

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"The border city of El Paso, Texas, used to have extremely high rates of violent crime — one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities. Now, immediately upon its building, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of the safest cities in our country."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, February 8th, 2019

False
Flagged, not proven

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"58,000 non-citizens voted in Texas, with 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 28th, 2019

False
Unclear where numbers come from

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 28th, 2019

False
Border Patrol data says Trump is wrong

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says there’s "never (been) so many apprehensions ever in our history."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, January 11th, 2019

False
"An easy decision for Mexico"

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"When I say Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that's what I said. Mexico is going to pay. I didn't say they're going to write me a check for $20 billion or $10 billion."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, January 10th, 2019

False
Claim ignores other key factors

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
California’s deadly wildfires "would never happen" with "proper Forest Management."

— PolitiFact California on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

False
Democrats didn't ask for steel

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"At the request of Democrats, it will be a steel barrier rather than a concrete wall."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

False
Lacks evidence

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, January 4th, 2019

False
Putin says it's the right decision

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"Russia, Iran, Syria & many others are not happy" about U.S. troops leaving Syria.

— PolitiFact National on Friday, December 21st, 2018

False
Unclear where number comes from

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says the United States loses "250 Billion Dollars a year on illegal immigration, not including the terrible drug flow. Top Border Security, including a Wall, is $25 Billion. Pays for itself in two months."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018

False
Not the same

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says of immigrant family separations at the border, "we had the exact same policy as the Obama administration."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 29th, 2018

False
Claim distorts complex set of fire causes

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor."

— PolitiFact California on Monday, November 12th, 2018

False
History has its eyes on you

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"In the House, Republicans dramatically outperformed historical precedents."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 8th, 2018

False
A total distortion of what a few Democrats support

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrat plan would just obliterate Medicare and terminate Medicare Advantage ... seniors who have been paying for this for years (and) will not be taken care of anymore."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, November 2nd, 2018

False
No invitation

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal aliens into our country. And they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education, and for the right to vote."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 1st, 2018

False
Claim falls prey to the facts

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
Says "Bob Casey voted in favor of deadly sanctuary cities that released thousands upon thousands of illegal alien criminals and vicious gang members to prey on Pennsylvania streets, to prey all over this country."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, October 31st, 2018

False
Ignores proposals, laws, votes, facts

Donald Trump
DONALD TRUMP
"Democrats oppose any effort to secure our border."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, October 30th, 2018

k
What else you got? br br This is just page one of... (show quote)


LOL you asked what else I got after the first time, then I gave you two more and you ask "what else you got?" again? LOL this would be never ending with you nuts.

All False statements (Lies) involving Barack Obama



BARACK OBAMA
"The steel industry is producing as much steel in the United States as it ever was. It’s just (that) it needs one-tenth of the workers that it used to."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016

False
From 'I'm not a king' to 'obliged to do everything I can'

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 20th, 2014

False
The JV team is now varsity

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, September 7th, 2014

False
"Between Two Ferns" was a hit, but this factoid is wrong

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014

False
Well under half that

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014

False
Admininstration's reports say otherwise

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013

False
Doubled ... in 2025

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, February 14th, 2013

False
Lots of Members of Congress don't think so

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, February 13th, 2013

False
It's households, not families

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."

— PolitiFact Rhode Island on Sunday, December 16th, 2012

False
A widely spread misquote

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012

False
Don't hold your breath for those SBA loans, Mr. Trump

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Under Gov. Romney's definition ... Donald Trump is a small business."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 4th, 2012

False
Credit the economy, not Obamacare

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 4th, 2012

False
Using a method tilted in Obama's favor

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, September 27th, 2012

False
'Fast and Furious' born in 2009

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.

— PolitiFact Florida on Monday, September 24th, 2012

False
Romney touted a different law

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Mitt Romney "says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation."

— PolitiFact Texas on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

False
Romney's own words say otherwise

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.

— PolitiFact National on Monday, May 14th, 2012

False
In some ways, losses were bigger under Reagan

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, May 10th, 2012

False
Wrong or misleading from several angles

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Under the Romney/Ryan budget, interest rates on federal student loans would be allowed to double."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, May 4th, 2012

False
Slim majority, not unprecedented

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012

False
Better to stick to the script

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs."

— PolitiFact Wisconsin on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 02:46:46   #
Harry0 (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
"I have said repeatedly that I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that,"

They won't close Gitmo. It's too handy. It's our military area in a foreign county, and our laws don't apply there. They can do what they want to whoever they want. A little smuggling maybe?

EyeSawYou wrote:
"It was the video that caused the terrorist attack on our U.S Embassy in Benghazi" (paraphrased)

The CIA had warned people that this might happen. The Red team needed a reason to justify a little pork barrel so they gutted the security funding. So now you have some raging fanatics, AND the video, AND the security forces disappeared. Boom happened.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 05:57:01   #
Texcaster (a regular here)
 
EyeSawYou wrote:
LOL you asked what else I got after the first time, then I gave you two more and you ask "what else you got?" again? LOL this would be never ending with you nuts.

All False statements (Lies) involving Barack Obama



BARACK OBAMA
"The steel industry is producing as much steel in the United States as it ever was. It’s just (that) it needs one-tenth of the workers that it used to."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016

False
From 'I'm not a king' to 'obliged to do everything I can'

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 20th, 2014

False
The JV team is now varsity

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, September 7th, 2014

False
"Between Two Ferns" was a hit, but this factoid is wrong

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014

False
Well under half that

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014

False
Admininstration's reports say otherwise

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013

False
Doubled ... in 2025

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, February 14th, 2013

False
Lots of Members of Congress don't think so

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, February 13th, 2013

False
It's households, not families

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."

— PolitiFact Rhode Island on Sunday, December 16th, 2012

False
A widely spread misquote

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012

False
Don't hold your breath for those SBA loans, Mr. Trump

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Under Gov. Romney's definition ... Donald Trump is a small business."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 4th, 2012

False
Credit the economy, not Obamacare

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 4th, 2012

False
Using a method tilted in Obama's favor

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, September 27th, 2012

False
'Fast and Furious' born in 2009

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.

— PolitiFact Florida on Monday, September 24th, 2012

False
Romney touted a different law

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Mitt Romney "says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation."

— PolitiFact Texas on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

False
Romney's own words say otherwise

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.

— PolitiFact National on Monday, May 14th, 2012

False
In some ways, losses were bigger under Reagan

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, May 10th, 2012

False
Wrong or misleading from several angles

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"Under the Romney/Ryan budget, interest rates on federal student loans would be allowed to double."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, May 4th, 2012

False
Slim majority, not unprecedented

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012

False
Better to stick to the script

Barack Obama
BARACK OBAMA
"For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs."

— PolitiFact Wisconsin on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/
LOL you asked what else I got after the first time... (show quote)


You will run out of lies months before I exhaust the all data. Face it, Babylon is an un-American flaming bag o shite.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 07:29:20   #
Elaine2025
 
Kraken wrote:
I never heard that one before.


Krackhead, you don't live here and it is none of your business.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.