Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Teddy
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 12, 2019 15:16:47   #
WILLARD98407 (a regular here)
 
From last year's Yellowstone trip.


(Download)

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 15:18:36   #
PixelStan77 (a regular here)
 
WILLARD98407 wrote:
From last year's Yellowstone trip.
Great Capture. You may want to make it a Vertical for more impact!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 15:39:44   #
EdR
 
The bear looks interesting, and interested in something near you.
Haven’t seen you on for awhile.
We may be able to get together at the Tides sometime 👍

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 15:40:17   #
WILLARD98407 (a regular here)
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
Great Capture. You may want to make it a Vertical for more impact!


couldn't come up with a vertical that I liked without amputating the leg on the lower left of the frame but , howabout?

it's been quite a while since I viewed things in Hassy format.


(Download)

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 16:05:12   #
PixelStan77 (a regular here)
 
WILLARD98407 wrote:
couldn't come up with a vertical that I liked without amputating the leg on the lower left of the frame but , howabout?

it's been quite a while since I viewed things in Hassy format.
Now crop some of the top with that black stuff in the background taking your eye away from the bear.Great lighting on his paw.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 16:14:16   #
WILLARD98407 (a regular here)
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
Now crop some of the top with that black stuff in the background taking your eye away from the bear.Great lighting on his paw.


but then I'll be back to a horizontal crop.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 17:17:35   #
PixelStan77 (a regular here)
 
WILLARD98407 wrote:
but then I'll be back to a horizontal crop.
But you get rid of that large black thing that takes your eye away from the bear.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 22:17:37   #
WILLARD98407 (a regular here)
 
PixelStan77 wrote:
But you get rid of that large black thing that takes your eye away from the bear.


?


(Download)

| Reply
Feb 12, 2019 22:47:12   #
Irvingite Charles (a regular here)
 

| Reply
Feb 13, 2019 02:30:50   #
WILLARD98407 (a regular here)
 
Thanks, all, for the comments and critiques. aren't we all looking to get better?

mrbill

| Reply
Feb 13, 2019 06:13:46   #
J-SPEIGHT (a regular here)
 
WILLARD98407 wrote:
From last year's Yellowstone trip.


Nice shot.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2019 06:43:08   #
CLF (a regular here)
 
WILLARD98407 wrote:
From last year's Yellowstone trip.



Mr Bill, I love it the way it is and the DDL really shows off the detail.

How far were you when you took this photo?

Greg

| Reply
Feb 13, 2019 09:13:15   #
AzPicLady (a regular here)
 
What a cool shot. I hope s/he wasn't looking at your wife or kid!

| Reply
Feb 13, 2019 11:46:11   #
Earnest Botello (a regular here)
 
Very good shot Willard.

| Reply
Feb 13, 2019 14:05:32   #
WILLARD98407 (a regular here)
 
CLF wrote:
Mr Bill, I love it the way it is and the DDL really shows off the detail.

How far were you when you took this photo?

Greg


Thnx, Greg. About 100 ft..

With all the pp there should be something in there for everyone.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.