Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Boots being his usual uncooperative self
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Sep 25, 2018 18:43:13   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Doesn't know how to pose - or doesn't want to.


(Download)

| Reply
Sep 25, 2018 18:49:54   #
barns1
 
Sweet picture.

| Reply
Sep 25, 2018 18:59:04   #
blacks2 (a regular here)
 
DebAnn wrote:
Doesn't know how to pose - or doesn't want to.


Cute.

| Reply
Sep 25, 2018 19:52:20   #
gregoryd45
 
DebAnn wrote:
Doesn't know how to pose - or doesn't want to.


Very nice, DebAnn, cute cat

| Reply
Sep 25, 2018 20:48:30   #
dancers (a regular here)
 
he knows how to pose alright!

| Reply
Sep 25, 2018 22:18:22   #
luvmypets
 
Beautiful kitty!!!

I will casually go into my room to get my camera and when I return to whatever room I was in there isn't a cat to be found. It never ceases to amaze me that 23 cats can totally disappear not to mention that they seem to know I am coming back with a camera. Occasionally, I can invite an unwilling participant into my "studio" (read bedroom with the doors closed) for a brief session. Good luck with your future photo sessions with Boots!

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 08:21:10   #
Tazzy (a regular here)
 
Bet he just doesn’t want to, cute sweet face, lovely coloring

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 15:18:46   #
UTMike (a regular here)
 
A cat pose? My crew laughs.

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 15:19:28   #
angler
 
Lovely shot DebAnn.

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 18:30:59   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Do you really have 23 cats? Wow! I've only managed two at a time and right now Boots is an only cat.
luvmypets wrote:
Beautiful kitty!!!

I will casually go into my room to get my camera and when I return to whatever room I was in there isn't a cat to be found. It never ceases to amaze me that 23 cats can totally disappear not to mention that they seem to know I am coming back with a camera. Occasionally, I can invite an unwilling participant into my "studio" (read bedroom with the doors closed) for a brief session. Good luck with your future photo sessions with Boots!

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 18:47:37   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Thanks to you all for commenting. Boots the beast is now yapping at me because he doesn't like what he got for supper. I'm ignoring him - for now. Trouble is, he knows if he just keeps on wining, I'll give in. This is a cat who thinks that he should have fresh cold water every time he wants a drink - even if I replenished his bowl half-an-hour ago.

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 18:49:30   #
debbie wrazen
 
Sweet photo, DebAnn.

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 19:00:47   #
luvmypets
 
DebAnn wrote:
Do you really have 23 cats? Wow! I've only managed two at a time and right now Boots is an only cat.


I did yesterday when I replied but had to put Miss Belle (19 years, 2 months old) to sleep today. So now there are 22. There is also 1 Golden Retriever and 5 birds that share my life and home. I keep telling myself I won't get any more but when a needy little face presents itself, I melt.

Hugs and kisses to Boots!!!

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 19:03:27   #
luvmypets
 
DebAnn wrote:
Thanks to you all for commenting. Boots the beast is now yapping at me because he doesn't like what he got for supper. I'm ignoring him - for now. Trouble is, he knows if he just keeps on wining, I'll give in. This is a cat who thinks that he should have fresh cold water every time he wants a drink - even if I replenished his bowl half-an-hour ago.


Have you tried a fountain? My cats love it and most drink more. Cats consider standing water (in a bowl) to be stale water but moving water is considered fresh water. If she likes cooler water drop in an ice cube or two.

| Reply
Sep 26, 2018 19:07:16   #
DebAnn (a regular here)
 
Yes, he did used to have a fountain but it wore out. He was fine using a bowl of water for quite a while, but lately he's just become picky. He does seem to like the water really cold which is interesting because it was never that cold in the fountain.
luvmypets wrote:
Have you tried a fountain? My cats love it and most drink more. Cats consider standing water (in a bowl) to be stale water but moving water is considered fresh water. If she likes cooler water drop in an ice cube or two.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.