Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Really Bad Day at Work
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Sep 3, 2018 16:55:07   #
| Reply
Sep 3, 2018 17:07:27   #
fourg1b2006 (a regular here)
 
You should never complain ever again lol.

| Reply
Sep 3, 2018 18:55:18   #
alby
 
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 07:35:04   #
jerryc41 (a regular here)
 
Poor guy. That will stick with him for a long time. : )

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 08:28:32   #
jsmangis
 
During my forty years of working as an electrician on construction sites all over America, I have seen a lot of accidents that involved portapotties, but have never seen that happen. However, I did witness one being tipped over on purpose with a particularly unpopular general foreman inside.

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 12:29:59   #
jeep_daddy (a regular here)
 
That's a REALLY BAD DAY!

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 13:30:33   #
Alafoto
 
alby wrote:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!


That wasn't holy crap, that was pure old generic crap. And a noxious mixture of it to boot!

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 15:45:04   #
Harvey
 
ROTFLMAO - This happened to a friend of mine - not tipped by equipment but by some "Buddies" at a county fair - they only ment to rock it some but over it went and everyone scattered as he was a "bad Ass" to start with ande no one wanted to be around when he came out.

Harvey
kerry12 wrote:
https://biggeekdad.com/2010/03/bad-day/

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 16:29:46   #
Daryl New
 
That is certainly a bad day.....lol

| Reply
Sep 4, 2018 17:43:07   #
kerry12
 
You are not supposed to pick the bad ass to do that to.
Harvey wrote:
ROTFLMAO - This happened to a friend of mine - not tipped by equipment but by some "Buddies" at a county fair - they only ment to rock it some but over it went and everyone scattered as he was a "bad Ass" to start with ande no one wanted to be around when he came out.

Harvey

| Reply
Sep 6, 2018 03:03:38   #
Ka2azman
 
Decades ago the railroad toilets use to be just a dump hole in the bottom of the toilet. You flushed and it went straight down onto the tracks. Well one day while a locomotive was over a pit for inspection, an electrician was under it doing his inspection of the traction motors and someone flushed the toilet because someone did not flush it after use. He was in the right spot at the wrong time. One lucky thing was that we were required to wear hardhats but of course when he came out screaming there was a big brown turd on his and he was covered in liquid! He never did laugh about it! EVER!

| Reply
Sep 6, 2018 11:30:51   #
Alafoto
 
Ka2azman wrote:
Decades ago the railroad toilets use to be just a dump hole in the bottom of the toilet. You flushed and it went straight down onto the tracks. Well one day while a locomotive was over a pit for inspection, an electrician was under it doing his inspection of the traction motors and someone flushed the toilet because someone did not flush it after use. He was in the right spot at the wrong time. One lucky thing was that we were required to wear hardhats but of course when he came out screaming there was a big brown turd on his and he was covered in liquid! He never did laugh about it! EVER!
Decades ago the railroad toilets use to be just a ... (show quote)


And there was a standard sign above every toilet that read "Please do not flush toilet while train is standing in station."

| Reply
Sep 15, 2018 13:10:27   #
DickC (a regular here)
 
A bad day!!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2018 18:36:58   #
Ka2azman
 
Alafoto wrote:
And there was a standard sign above every toilet that read "Please do not flush toilet while train is standing in station."


that is true; but there are always exceptions to everything. The locomotive was in for inspection to see if everything is working and fix what is not. Can't know without working it!

| Reply
Sep 16, 2018 11:17:12   #
DJ Mills (a regular here)
 
There is always someone else having a worse day than I am.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.