Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Challenge: Free Sunday 8-12-2018
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 next>>
Aug 11, 2018 22:56:30   #
lhammer43 (a regular here)
 
It's Free Sunday once again and you are welcome to post up anything you little heart desires. For instances.....
Not all Texans are cowboys, some are goat ropers😳
Not all Texans are cowboys, some are goat ropers😳...
(Download)

| Reply
Aug 11, 2018 23:04:09   #
jimber
 
Some recent photos.











| Reply
Aug 11, 2018 23:10:07   #
lhammer43 (a regular here)
 
jimber wrote:
Some recent photos.


Wow that was quick😳❗️ And super❗️❗️👌👍

| Reply
Aug 11, 2018 23:18:52   #
lhammer43 (a regular here)
 
It was a rainy day on the lake todajy😎 Loved it🔨🕑


(Download)

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 00:06:03   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
jimber wrote:
Some recent photos.


Very nice, Jim

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 00:41:41   #
dane004
 
lhammer43 wrote:
It's Free Sunday once again and you are welcome to post up anything you little heart desires. For instances.....


lhammer43 thanks for hosting the challenge. A nice start.

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 01:24:21   #
Rolk (a regular here)
 
Thanks for hosting another "Free Sunday," Larry!

Just something I "imagined" with a couple of flowering cactus...
.


(Download)

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 01:42:03   #
William (a regular here)
 
Rolk wrote:
Thanks for hosting another "Free Sunday," Larry!

Just something I "imagined" with a couple of flowering cactus...
.


Winslow Homer like eastern like works
come to play here (bravo)

Bill

impressive/art/work is the edge/man
this is hanging in the art museum …
congratulations/accomplished/work))

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 01:50:38   #
William (a regular here)
 
midnight/rambler
left/right
left/right...

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 05:44:43   #
PhotoNat
 
Live the flower photos with the bees!
PhotoNat

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 05:53:02   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
Rolk wrote:
Thanks for hosting another "Free Sunday," Larry!

Just something I "imagined" with a couple of flowering cactus...
.


I like your imagination, Polk

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 06:01:23   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
From the top pf the Montmorency Falls, Québec. The last one issomething else. Peoplego down the stairs and get into a small ''hole'' where driftwood gets pushed in once over the falls and they will take wood and write a name or sometnig.

THANKS Larry....Appreciate your hosting


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 06:48:37   #
sdarlington
 
Took this is my sister-in-law's backyard in the UK. Challenging set up as I wanted both the flower and the sunset. A few quick adjustments in LR seems to have helped get them both. (I tried HDR, but as there was a slight breeze, the images couldn't line up correctly. That created its own unique effect, but not what I wanted.) This was taken with Canon 5d miii, EF 24-105, f4.0, 1/80, ISO 200.
Hollyhock sunset
Hollyhock sunset...

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 06:59:49   #
Roadrunner (a regular here)
 
sdarlington wrote:
Took this is my sister-in-law's backyard in the UK. Challenging set up as I wanted both the flower and the sunset. A few quick adjustments in LR seems to have helped get them both. (I tried HDR, but as there was a slight breeze, the images couldn't line up correctly. That created its own unique effect, but not what I wanted.) This was taken with Canon 5d miii, EF 24-105, f4.0, 1/80, ISO 200.


Thank you for your settings and I really like it but then the ultimate desire is seen through the eyes of the person who is shooting and not the viewers (positive thought here BTW)

| Reply
Aug 12, 2018 07:01:47   #
SueScott (a regular here)
 
We attended a reunion yesterday where a virtual reality device was a big hit!


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.