Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Lensbaby
Velvet 56
Jun 12, 2018 19:37:59   #
bigwolf40 Loc: Effort, Pa.
 
Thought I would post these photos in this section to see how it would be received. I hope to see more posting in this section. Once you start using Lensbaby lenses it's hard to stop at least that's the way I found it. Most of the time I post in the close-up section....Rich


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Jun 12, 2018 20:39:22   #
CathyAnn Loc: Live full-time in an RV, traveling
 
Very beautiful shots, Rich!

We used to post in this section, but hardly anyone accessed it, so decided to just post in Close Ups.

Reply
Jun 12, 2018 21:12:54   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Beautiful set, Rich... especially the last two!! As Cathy said, hardly anyone subscribes to this group, so we've given up posting in here.... but you know I'm so proud of you for coming over to the Baby Side!!! ...wish more people would, it's different and takes photography to another art form!!

Reply
 
 
Jun 12, 2018 21:14:32   #
bigwolf40 Loc: Effort, Pa.
 
CathyAnn wrote:
Very beautiful shots, Rich!

We used to post in this section, but hardly anyone accessed it, so decided to just post in Close Ups.


Thank you very much. I thought I would give this section a try to see what kind of a response I would get. If not good I will go back to the close-up section. I do like these lenses a lot thanks to Angela that talked me into trying them and I'm so glad she did. Gave me a new look at what I love. Photography.....Rich

Reply
Jun 12, 2018 21:20:03   #
bigwolf40 Loc: Effort, Pa.
 
angela k wrote:
Beautiful set, Rich... especially the last two!! As Cathy said, hardly anyone subscribes to this group, so we've given up posting in here.... but you know I'm so proud of you for coming over to the Baby Side!!! ...wish more people would, it's different and takes photography to another art form!!


So true and I thank you for what you did for me. Glad you liked these and the last two I like best also. The first two are gone now until next year. At my age now every day is gift....Rich

Reply
Jun 13, 2018 14:12:35   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
bigwolf40 wrote:
So true and I thank you for what you did for me. Glad you liked these and the last two I like best also. The first two are gone now until next year. At my age now every day is gift....Rich


People on this site don't know what they are missing out of when shooting a Lensbaby... that's why I also belong to Flickr... they actually get it!!!
But I'm glad you converted to this side and I'm happy you enjoy the softer side!!! Rich, every day is a gift for all of us... one never knows and that's why we have to embrace each day!!

Reply
Jun 13, 2018 14:26:07   #
bigwolf40 Loc: Effort, Pa.
 
angela k wrote:
People on this site don't know what they are missing out of when shooting a Lensbaby... that's why I also belong to Flickr... they actually get it!!!
But I'm glad you converted to this side and I'm happy you enjoy the softer side!!! Rich, every day is a gift for all of us... one never knows and that's why we have to embrace each day!!


Even though it seems hard sometimes I do find photography does help by bringing in the beauty around us all. It helps us see in a more close and colorful perspective....Rich

Reply
 
 
Jun 13, 2018 14:39:39   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
bigwolf40 wrote:
Even though it seems hard sometimes I do find photography does help by bringing in the beauty around us all. It helps us see in a more close and colorful perspective....Rich


Like I've always said!!!! But get a lot of resistance on this site!!

Reply
Jun 13, 2018 14:40:32   #
CathyAnn Loc: Live full-time in an RV, traveling
 
angela k wrote:
People on this site don't know what they are missing out of when shooting a Lensbaby... that's why I also belong to Flickr... they actually get it!!!
But I'm glad you converted to this side and I'm happy you enjoy the softer side!!! Rich, every day is a gift for all of us... one never knows and that's why we have to embrace each day!!


Ditto!

Reply
Jun 14, 2018 12:53:33   #
merrytexan Loc: georgia
 
bigwolf40 wrote:
Thought I would post these photos in this section to see how it would be received. I hope to see more posting in this section. Once you start using Lensbaby lenses it's hard to stop at least that's the way I found it. Most of the time I post in the close-up section....Rich


nice job rich. i love the third shot of the pretty white daisies!

Reply
Jun 14, 2018 13:31:30   #
bigwolf40 Loc: Effort, Pa.
 
merrytexan wrote:
nice job rich. i love the third shot of the pretty white daisies!


Thank you and I appreciate you looking and commenting very much. You liked my favorite also....Rich

Reply
 
 
Feb 1, 2019 05:42:47   #
CLF Loc: Raleigh, NC
 
bigwolf40 wrote:
Thought I would post these photos in this section to see how it would be received. I hope to see more posting in this section. Once you start using Lensbaby lenses it's hard to stop at least that's the way I found it. Most of the time I post in the close-up section....Rich



Rich, excellent set.

Greg

Reply
Sep 17, 2019 08:29:05   #
Tazzy Loc: Tampa area
 
Nice series, I particularly liked the last 2

Reply
Sep 17, 2019 08:29:07   #
Tazzy Loc: Tampa area
 
Nice series, I particularly liked the last 2

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Lensbaby
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2021 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.