Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Happy Birthday, Angela!
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Apr 18, 2016 14:26:03   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
I know your birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait! :-D Hope you have the most wonderful birthday! You deserve it!


(Download)

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 14:44:22   #
Corolyn Loc: Live in TN
 
Dixiegirl wrote:
I know your birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait! :-D Hope you have the most wonderful birthday! You deserve it!


I am just as excited as Donna!! Hope it is one especially special day!!

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 14:56:06   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Donna, this is so beautiful and I am so glad you are my friend.... this actually brought a tear to my eyes!!!
You will laugh when I tell you about my day tomorrow... I'm being crowned... at the dentist!! LOL!!
I enjoyed a wonderful birthday weekend with my family and that's all I could ask for.
Thank you again, my friend, you are too sweet for words!!!!!
:D :-D :-D

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 14:58:13   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Corolyn wrote:
I am just as excited as Donna!! Hope it is one especially special day!!


Corolyn, you are also one of my sweetest buddies on the UHH.... Thank you so much for your Birthday Wishes and if you read what I wrote on Donna's comment, I'm being crowned tomorrow!!! LOL....
...but then going out to lunch with my sister-in-law!!
:)

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 15:02:09   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
You're very welcome, Angela, and after your crowning tomorrow at the dentist, I hope you have a most wonderful day...crown and all! lol
angela k wrote:
Donna, this is so beautiful and I am so glad you are my friend.... this actually brought a tear to my eyes!!!
You will laugh when I tell you about my day tomorrow... I'm being crowned... at the dentist!! LOL!!
I enjoyed a wonderful birthday weekend with my family and that's all I could ask for.
Thank you again, my friend, you are too sweet for words!!!!!
:D :-D :-D

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 15:04:50   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Dixiegirl wrote:
You're very welcome, Angela, and after your crowning tomorrow at the dentist, I hope you have a most wonderful day...crown and all! lol


LOL.... that will be a first!!! But then my sister in law is treating me to lunch!! :)

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 15:11:28   #
Dixiegirl Loc: Alabama gulf coast
 
angela k wrote:
LOL.... that will be a first!!! But then my sister in law is treating me to lunch!! :)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 15:19:13   #
Corolyn Loc: Live in TN
 
angela k wrote:
Corolyn, you are also one of my sweetest buddies on the UHH.... Thank you so much for your Birthday Wishes and if you read what I wrote on Donna's comment, I'm being crowned tomorrow!!! LOL....
...but then going out to lunch with my sister-in-law!!
:)


Sure hope the crowning doesn't affect you enjoying your lunch!

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 15:30:04   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Corolyn wrote:
Sure hope the crowning doesn't affect you enjoying your lunch!


I don't think it will, now if it was on my head, that might be a different story! :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 15:51:47   #
Linda From Maine Loc: Yakima, Washington State, home since 2002
 
Happy Birthday, Angela!

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 16:55:37   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Linda From Maine wrote:
Happy Birthday, Angela!


Thanks so much Linda!!
:)

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 17:07:38   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
21 again, hope you have a wonderful day Angela, Happy Birthday. 🎂🍾

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 17:15:16   #
angela k Loc: Long Island
 
Sylvias wrote:
21 again, hope you have a wonderful day Angela, Happy Birthday. 🎂🍾


You got that right, Sylvia!!! LOL... and again and again!!
Thank you so much my friend for your birthday wishes and this well appreciated chuckle!!
:)

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 17:55:11   #
DOOK Loc: Maclean, Australia
 
Happy ??th, Angela. :roll: :roll:

| Reply
Apr 18, 2016 17:56:36   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
angela k wrote:
You got that right, Sylvia!!! LOL... and again and again!!
Thank you so much my friend for your birthday wishes and this well appreciated chuckle!!
:)

Your very welcome. :D

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2020 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.