Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
How to catch a cat
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Nov 21, 2013 03:17:06   #
TucsonCoyote
 
I'm a cat lover so I just had to share this.

...works for large cats too, so they say !





| Reply
Nov 21, 2013 04:17:02   #
TrainNut
 
TucsonCoyote wrote:
I'm a cat lover so I just had to share this.

...works for large cats too, so they say !


Here is one of mine. :D
Cat in a box.
Cat in a box....

| Reply
Nov 21, 2013 04:33:34   #
Manglesphoto (a regular here)
 
Sometimes its worth the wait, Great shots

| Reply
Nov 21, 2013 12:22:45   #
magicray
 
TrainNut wrote:
Here is one of mine. :D
Train, your calico looks like my Zoe. She's super smart and gives me a massage every night at 8 sharp. Gotta love 'em.

:thumbup:



| Reply
Nov 21, 2013 15:53:01   #
Singing Swan
 
I brought home special boxes from the Aldi's where I shop just because it would make my cat smile...really smile. Dorky cat!! :)

| Reply
Nov 21, 2013 16:06:35   #
TucsonCoyote
 
bcheary just posted a link relevant to cat photography!
http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com/tip/2560/better-cat-photography/

| Reply
Nov 22, 2013 07:01:27   #
MagicFad
 
All of the above are super funny. Thanks to everyone for posting something to make us smile.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2013 08:53:49   #
cspear42
 
Thanks for sharing. :)

| Reply
Nov 22, 2013 18:57:51   #
cameranut
 
TucsonCoyote wrote:
I'm a cat lover so I just had to share this.

...works for large cats too, so they say !


Love em all. I've noticed they like one that's a bit too small. You can buy all kinds of toys but a free cardboard box (like Aldi's have) & a wad of crumpled up paper will amuse them for hours. I'm going to show my ignorance & ask; is that a Leopard in the last shot?

| Reply
Nov 22, 2013 19:10:55   #
TucsonCoyote
 
cameranut wrote:
Love em all. I've noticed they like one that's a bit too small. You can buy all kinds of toys but a free cardboard box (like Aldi's have) & a wad of crumpled up paper will amuse them for hours. I'm going to show my ignorance & ask; is that a Leopard in the last shot?

Looked it up.....yep that would be a Leopard ! :)



| Reply
Nov 22, 2013 19:54:35   #
n3eg
 
TucsonCoyote wrote:
Looked it up.....yep that would be a Leopard ! :)


But you forgot the Cougar...

| Reply
Nov 23, 2013 00:23:27   #
NormPR
 
Cougar disguised as a Leopard.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2013 00:57:10   #
picturedude
 
magicray wrote:
Train, your calico looks like my Zoe. She's super smart and gives me a massage every night at 8 sharp. Gotta love 'em.

:thumbup:


Great videoconference clip.....

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.