Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Sinatramans Humor
Nov 9, 2011 17:26:09   #
ianhargraves1066 Loc: NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Florida
 
For those of us that look forward to "Sinatramans humor, go see this video.
I implore you.

Ian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmJSrVNKnr0

Reply
Nov 9, 2011 17:29:53   #
tilde531 Loc: Seaford Delaware
 
*snickers despite herself... then ducks before S-man gets here*

;)

Reply
Nov 9, 2011 18:31:11   #
dpullum Loc: Tampa Florida
 
tilde531 wrote:
*snickers despite herself... then ducks before S-man gets here*

;)
Bad Girl,,, Bad!!! just no semi alleged nudes please
:roll: :thumbup: :lol:

Reply
 
 
Nov 10, 2011 07:35:58   #
dragonfist Loc: Stafford, N.Y.
 
Ian thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh. By the way was that Sinatraman being pulled through the air by the ball and chain?

Reply
Nov 10, 2011 07:35:59   #
dragonfist Loc: Stafford, N.Y.
 
Ian thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh. By the way was that Sinatraman being pulled through the air by the ball and chain?

Reply
Nov 10, 2011 09:14:12   #
dpullum Loc: Tampa Florida
 
dpullum wrote:
tilde531 wrote:
*snickers despite herself... then ducks before S-man gets here*

;)
Bad Girl,,, Bad!!! just no semi alleged nudes please
:roll: :thumbup: :lol:


TO CLARIFY: Semi nudes refers to an infamous forum thread that had a alleged semi nude revealing nothing of nudity except legs arms, side view of hip, etc,,,PG-13 at worse, and S-man and some blue nosed up tight gal went ape and the lightening descended and smell of sulfur could be smelled!!! Invoking the family rule and forgetting that forum is 18+ years (i think) They contacted the admin and the site was removed and we lost a photographer with lighting techniques we would all love to have,,, el perfecto indeed.

:thumbdown: :( :XD:

Reply
Nov 12, 2011 17:52:16   #
ianhargraves1066 Loc: NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Florida
 
dpullum wrote:
dpullum wrote:
tilde531 wrote:
*snickers despite herself... then ducks before S-man gets here*

;)
Bad Girl,,, Bad!!! just no semi alleged nudes please
:roll: :thumbup: :lol:


TO CLARIFY: Semi nudes refers to an infamous forum thread that had a alleged semi nude revealing nothing of nudity except legs arms, side view of hip, etc,,,PG-13 at worse, and S-man and some blue nosed up tight gal went ape and the lightening descended and smell of sulfur could be smelled!!! Invoking the family rule and forgetting that forum is 18+ years (i think) They contacted the admin and the site was removed and we lost a photographer with lighting techniques we would all love to have,,, el perfecto indeed.

:thumbdown: :( :XD:
quote=dpullum quote=tilde531 *snickers despite h... (show quote)


Hands up who miss Miss DB
We do for sure!

Come back DB.
Ian and Tilde

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.