Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Photo Gallery
New camera at the zoo
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Dec 5, 2017 09:02:04   #
oldpsych (a regular here)
 
I traded in my full frame Nikon equipment for an Olympus OM D E M1 Mark II, mainly because I got tired of schlepping around all that heavy gear, especially after having had a heart attack. This was my first outing with the new camera. The learning curve is steeper than I thought it would be. Any CC greatly appreciated.


(Download)


(Download)




(Download)


(Download)
 
Dec 5, 2017 09:10:29   #
47greyfox
 
Very nice!
Dec 5, 2017 09:14:12   #
chainofponds
 
Looks like you are catching on vey fast!
Dec 5, 2017 09:15:27   #
angler (a regular here)
 
Superb set Bruce.
Dec 5, 2017 09:17:02   #
markngolf (a regular here)
 
Impressive images. I'm feeling similarly with all my heavy Canon equipment. What lens were you using? What lenses did you purchase?
Thanks,
Mark
oldpsych wrote:
I traded in my full frame Nikon equipment for an Olympus OM D E M1 Mark II, mainly because I got tired of schlepping around all that heavy gear, especially after having had a heart attack. This was my first outing with the new camera. The learning curve is steeper than I thought it would be. Any CC greatly appreciated.
Dec 5, 2017 09:18:01   #
water falls (a regular here)
 
Beautiful set!
 
Dec 5, 2017 09:18:02   #
plessner
 
they look great to me!
Dec 5, 2017 09:20:38   #
ejones0310 (a regular here)
 
It looks like you have mastered the camera fairly fast. Did you have bypass surgery as a result of your heart attack?
Dec 5, 2017 09:20:50   #
insman1132 (a regular here)
 
Love it!!
Dec 5, 2017 09:28:05   #
oldpsych (a regular here)
 
Thank you.
47greyfox wrote:
Very nice!
Dec 5, 2017 09:28:33   #
oldpsych (a regular here)
 
Thank you. Have a long way to go I think.
chainofponds wrote:
Looks like you are catching on vey fast!
 
Dec 5, 2017 09:29:02   #
oldpsych (a regular here)
 
Thank you.
angler wrote:
Superb set Bruce.
Dec 5, 2017 09:30:44   #
oldpsych (a regular here)
 
I got the 12-100 Pro lens, which is a slight bit heavy and the 75-300. Most of the pics were with the 75-300, I believe.
markngolf wrote:
Impressive images. I'm feeling similarly with all my heavy Canon equipment. What lens were you using? What lenses did you purchase?
Thanks,
Mark
Dec 5, 2017 09:32:16   #
oldpsych (a regular here)
 
No, thankfully did not have to have that. Next is implant surgery for apnea. Getting old sucks.
ejones0310 wrote:
It looks like you have mastered the camera fairly fast. Did you have bypass surgery as a result of your heart attack?
Dec 5, 2017 09:35:39   #
pesfls (a regular here)
 
Thanks. Enjoyed those. Well done.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Photo Gallery
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.