Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Photo Gallery
Came home to this! :) Part 1
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jun 26, 2015 17:48:04   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Janny always worries about her flowers when we leave. Even if it is for the weekend. But we had a lot of rain at home while we were gone!:):)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)
 
Jun 26, 2015 18:08:13   #
DOOK (a regular here)
 
Excellent, Erv. :-) :thumbup:
Jun 26, 2015 18:13:15   #
Sylvias (a regular here)
 
What a lovely welcome home Erv, all bright and beautiful. Lovely set. :thumbup: :-)
Jun 26, 2015 18:21:36   #
Linda From Maine (a regular here)
 
Looks like they didn't miss you folks at all :) Very pretty series.
Jun 26, 2015 18:38:06   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you Earl!!! Janny was smiling as soon as we turned in the drive. And that was at midnight.:)


DOOK wrote:
Excellent, Erv. :-) :thumbup:
Jun 26, 2015 18:40:23   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you Sylvia!! Was good to get back home!!


Sylvias wrote:
What a lovely welcome home Erv, all bright and beautiful. Lovely set. :thumbup: :-)
 
Jun 26, 2015 18:41:17   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Looks like they didn't.:) But it sure made Janny smile.:)


Linda From Maine wrote:
Looks like they didn't miss you folks at all :) Very pretty series.
Jun 26, 2015 18:41:58   #
photophile (a regular here)
 
Erv wrote:
Janny always worries about her flowers when we leave. Even if it is for the weekend. But we had a lot of rain at home while we were gone!:):)


What a lovely welcome back home with those white and yellow flowers.
Jun 26, 2015 18:47:56   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
It was Karin. Always good to get back home. And to see the beautiful flowers makes it even better!


photophile wrote:
What a lovely welcome back home with those white and yellow flowers.
Jun 26, 2015 19:05:50   #
angela k (a regular here)
 
Happy garden to welcome you home!
Nice set Erv!
:-D
Jun 26, 2015 19:35:21   #
hb3
 
Erv wrote:
Janny always worries about her flowers when we leave. Even if it is for the weekend. But we had a lot of rain at home while we were gone!:):)


Awesome greeting, Erv... :thumbup:
 
Jun 26, 2015 20:47:22   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you Angela. We try to make the yard beautiful so we can enjoy sitting out there. Janny makes it work.:)


angela k wrote:
Happy garden to welcome you home!
Nice set Erv!
:-D
Jun 26, 2015 20:48:11   #
Erv (a regular here)
 
Thank you!!! Alway good to pull in the drive. Janny makes it a home!



hb3 wrote:
Awesome greeting, Erv... :thumbup:
Jun 26, 2015 21:00:46   #
angela k (a regular here)
 
Erv wrote:
Thank you Angela. We try to make the yard beautiful so we can enjoy sitting out there. Janny makes it work.:)


We do the same, I love my yard....
it keeps us happy and out of trouble!!
:)
Jun 26, 2015 21:31:43   #
FrodoBaggins
 
No worries for her there.... Nice shots!
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Photo Gallery
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.