Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Clint says
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Jan 27, 2014 18:58:46   #
bcheary
 
E-mail going the rounds.

Let there be no doubt!



As I enjoy my twilight years, I am often struck by the inevitability that the party must end.

There will be a clear, cold morning when there isn't any "more."

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat.



It seems to me that one of the important things to do before that morning comes,

is to let every one of your family and friends know that you care for them by finding simple ways

to let them know your heartfelt beliefs and the guiding principles of your life so they can always say,

"He was my friend, and I know where he stood."



So, just in case I'm gone tomorrow, please know this .......

I voted against that incompetent, lying, flip-flopping, insincere, double-talking, radical socialist,

terrorist excusing, bleeding heart, narcissistic, scientific and economic moron

currently in the White House!


:-D
grumpy old Clint
grumpy old Clint...
 
Jan 28, 2014 10:10:42   #
dfran
 
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Jan 28, 2014 11:50:34   #
bcheary
 
dfran wrote:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


:lol: :lol:
Jan 31, 2014 06:33:06   #
Indepen
 
Bcheary: your so full of hate and anger that you probably look just like Clint. By the way, Clint probably feels the way he does because living with the fact that he fathered 8 different children in his lifetime by 8 different women makes him feel a bit shameful by now in his old age and he lashes out at a minority. Great role model you chose to admire.
Jan 31, 2014 07:06:49   #
dfran
 
bcheary wrote:
:lol: :lol:




:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Jan 31, 2014 07:28:50   #
Indepen
 
I really didn't expect any intellegent response from you. Maybe if you communicated why you hate obama so much in a more thoughtful, intellegent and civil manner, I might hear and respect what you have to say. Try being nice; what have you got to lose? Hell. maybe your grandchildren might even grow to like you more.
 
Jan 31, 2014 10:56:53   #
bcheary
 
bbq4270 wrote:
Bcheary: your so full of hate and anger that you probably look just like Clint. By the way, Clint probably feels the way he does because living with the fact that he fathered 8 different children in his lifetime by 8 different women makes him feel a bit shameful by now in his old age and he lashes out at a minority. Great role model you chose to admire.


:lol: :lol: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Jan 31, 2014 11:01:44   #
bcheary
 
dfran wrote:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:


I don't understand your response. I gave you a couple of :lol: :lol: because I agreed with your original response. I didn't figure that you couldn't understand that and I was in no way trying to slight you. :|
Jan 31, 2014 11:10:57   #
bcheary
 
bbq4270 wrote:
I really didn't expect any intellegent response from you. Maybe if you communicated why you hate obama so much in a more thoughtful, intellegent and civil manner, I might hear and respect what you have to say. Try being nice; what have you got to lose? Hell. maybe your grandchildren might even grow to like you more.


I hate what that prick has done to our country and I am far from being alone with those views. Name me one single thing that he has accomplished during his term of office . His whole philosophy is to turn us into a socialistic type of country and all the promises he made while running for office has turned out to be just the opposite. Even some of the democrats are starting to distance themselves from him. He has turned out to be the most divisive, mendacious president in our history. It is not the color of his skin that I object to, it is what he is doing to our country. You sound like one of those miserable liberals that helped get him elected. Maybe your grandchildren may live to like you. :hunf:
Jan 31, 2014 11:28:09   #
dfran
 
bcheary wrote:
I don't understand your response. I gave you a couple of :lol: :lol: because I agreed with your original response. I didn't figure that you couldn't understand that and I was in no way trying to slight you. :|


bcheary,
That wasn't meant for you....sorry. I agree with Clints sentiments!!
Jan 31, 2014 11:32:52   #
dfran
 
bcheary wrote:
I hate what that prick has done to our country and I am far from being alone with those views. Name me one single thing that he has accomplished during his term of office . His whole philosophy is to turn us into a socialistic type of country and all the promises he made while running for office has turned out to be just the opposite. Even some of the democrats are starting to distance themselves from him. He has turned out to be the most divisive, mendacious president in our history. It is not the color of his skin that I object to, it is what he is doing to our country. You sound like one of those miserable liberals that helped get him elected. Maybe your grandchildren may live to like you. :hunf:
I hate what that prick has done to our country and... (show quote)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


He bought the vote like the rest of Democrats! If his illegal immigrant amnesty bill goes thru he'll have bought another 7 million votes. He and his wife, the Bimbo, are the most Anti American pair to EVER live in the White House.
 
Jan 31, 2014 11:34:20   #
bcheary
 
dfran wrote:
He bought the vote like the rest of Democrats! If his illegal immigrant amnesty bill goes thru he'll have bought another 7 million votes. He and his wife, the Bimbo, are the most Anti American pair to EVER live in the White House.


:thumbup: :thumbup: :-D
Jan 31, 2014 11:37:38   #
Indepen
 
what lovely language; your wife and children must be proud of you.
Jan 31, 2014 11:38:46   #
bcheary
 
bbq4270 wrote:
what lovely language; your wife and children must be proud of you.


:thumbdown: :thumbdown:Is that all you got? I don't see you getting up to support your closet Muslim in the White House.
Jan 31, 2014 12:59:41   #
Calsnap
 
bbq4270 wrote:
Bcheary: your so full of hate and anger that you probably look just like Clint. By the way, Clint probably feels the way he does because living with the fact that he fathered 8 different children in his lifetime by 8 different women makes him feel a bit shameful by now in his old age and he lashes out at a minority. Great role model you chose to admire.


As Wabbit might have said, "What a Maroon".
:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
 
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.