Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Home | Photography Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Fishing with a Redneck
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
May 16, 2013 07:24:29   #
FrumCA
 
It's true, you can't fix stupid.....


"FISHING" WITH A HAND GRENADE!

Throw it ...don't drop it - -- you dumbass!!
 
May 16, 2013 07:57:54   #
FrumCA
 
FrumCA wrote:
It's true, you can't fix stupid.....


"FISHING" WITH A HAND GRENADE!

Throw it ...don't drop it - -- you dumbass!!


Sorry all. This post probably makes no sense. I couldn't get the video loop uploaded and working.
May 16, 2013 08:05:31   #
Bangee5
 
FrumCA wrote:
Sorry all. This post probably makes no sense. I couldn't get the video loop uploaded and working.


Paste a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlKRcK3Nv8
May 16, 2013 09:38:51   #
FrumCA
 


I tried but the link is embedded in an email video and it won't display. I couldn't find it. I see you got it. Thanks!!!
May 16, 2013 19:59:08   #
Bangee5
 
FrumCA wrote:
I tried but the link is embedded in an email video and it won't display. I couldn't find it. I see you got it. Thanks!!!


Proud to be a Red Neck.
May 17, 2013 10:17:50   #
UP-2-IT
 
FrumCA wrote:
It's true, you can't fix stupid.....


"FISHING" WITH A HAND GRENADE!

Throw it ...don't drop it - -- you dumbass!!


Thought you might have been usng a phone
 
May 17, 2013 13:21:56   #
Bangee5
 
UP-2-IT wrote:
Thought you might have been usng a phone


Cell Phones don't work for that.
May 17, 2013 17:47:17   #
UP-2-IT
 
Bangee5 wrote:
Cell Phones don't work for that.


Nope, sure don't.
 
General Chit-Chat (non-photography talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2016 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.