Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Posts for: Elaine2025
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 650 next>>
Mar 21, 2019 16:50:49   #
Frank T wrote:
Nuts


Little Frankie, you need to put a little effort into stopping lying. I think you need Liars Anonymous.
 
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Mar 21, 2019 15:47:55   #
BigWahoo wrote:
"A new NASA-led study has determined that an increase in snowfall accumulation over Antarctica during the 20th century mitigated sea level rise by 0.4 inches. However, Antarctica’s additional ice mass gained from snowfall makes up for just about a third of its current ice loss.

“Our findings don’t mean that Antarctica is growing; it’s still losing mass, even with the extra snowfall,” said Brooke Medley, a glaciologist with NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, and lead author of the study, which was published in Nature Climate Change on Dec. 10. “What it means, however, is that without these gains, we would have experienced even more sea level rise in the 20th century.”"

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2836/antarcticas-contribution-to-sea-level-rise-was-mitigated-by-snowfall/
"A new NASA-led study has determined that an ... (show quote)


Since scientists opinions vary widely, I see nothing to be worried about. When scientists can actually Prove something, then we should listen. If it is TRUE, it can be PROVEN. Until it is proven we are being manipulated towards the green deal, which is crap.
Mar 21, 2019 15:30:32   #
LWW wrote:
You are correct, it is the lying that makes what you say a lie.

As to the current POTUS being supported by the majority of white supremacists, that also is a lie.


Little Frankie has no issues with lying as long as it supports his nutty ideology.
Mar 21, 2019 14:56:51   #
amyinsparta wrote:
Look at it this way. Every living thing is born, lives, and produces heat. Eventually, every living thing grows old, loses heat, and dies. Mother Earth is no exception. The argument seems to be what stage She is now in. In the long run, it is the overall, world wide temps that should be studied. Don't expect that Mother Earth will live forever. She is very old.


You make zero sense, you have nothing in the way of facts, just your opinion. Temps have been studied to death, and the earths temp is not rising in any significant way.....the issue is how the dems manipulate the data to make the lame believe we have a climate crisis.
Mar 21, 2019 13:23:28   #
SteveR wrote:
Like him or not, it's Trump and capitalism against socialism and communism. Whether you think Trump is rude, crude or whatever, the alternative that we are looking at represents a total change in what America stands for.


Mar 21, 2019 13:22:43   #
Frank T wrote:
Louise
Because you disagree with me, doesnt make what I said a lie.
If you're comfortable supporting a President who has the support of white supremacists, that's your right.


Little Frankie, you are the most dishonest person on the planet. Read where Trump denounces Racism, KKK, Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists. Disagreeing is not the issue, you lying constantly is the issue.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/543477490/racism-is-evil-trump-denounces-the-kkk-neo-nazis-and-white-supremacists
 
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Mar 21, 2019 12:36:02   #
chrisscholbe wrote:
I agree, but, that doesn't stop some people (on this site) from making broad general statements.

Such as is implied by the OP.


The original poster stated there was "a wee bit of truth" in some of the statements.
Mar 21, 2019 12:10:14   #
chrisscholbe wrote:
The point is, I/we can say that a person believes X or Y, but we CAN NOT attribute that belief to everyone in class that the person belongs to.

People have said, and believe, what the OP posted, but everyone doesn't believe those things.

Too often "we" state A said this and A is a Liberal/Conservative so all Liberals/Conservatives believe it as well.


Well, isn't that elementary? None of any one group ALL believe exactly the same. Example: Some Republicans do not care for Trump, some Republicans love him. But they are all still Republicans.
Mar 21, 2019 11:52:20   #
Frank T wrote:
Rose, No one should care who they support, but President Trump accepts their support and has never denounced them.
That is the troublesome part.


What is with you lib fascist socialist dems. You are very big on "condemning" and "denouncing" which means squat. If they chose to support him, that is up to them. TRUMP DOES NOT AND NEVER HAS SUPPORTED THE KKK. Democrats cannot say that, can they?
Mar 21, 2019 11:49:40   #
Frank T wrote:
Rather than worry about whether or not I've read the federalist papers, perhaps you should read Article III of the Constitution.
As to your worry that the Presidential candidate wouldn't visit certain states if we eliminated the Electoral College you need to understand that with the Electoral College in 2016 there were forty states that neither Presidential candidate stepped foot in.
Finally, your idea of Congress being able to over-rule SCOTUS is not a step for democracy but rather an elimination of the checks and balances that the founding fathers intended. Three branches of government, all with their power being balanced by the other two.
Finally, the return to appointing Senators instead of electing them makes absolutely no sense and has zero up side to it.
If we put in all of your recommendations, we would be laying the ground work for a dictatorship and maybe that's your reason for coming up with or at least plageurizing this post. Fuher Trump will finally be named President for Life?
Rather than worry about whether or not I've read t... (show quote)


Little Frankie, maybe you should know what you are talking about before spouting off, although that never seems to stop you. Clinton campaigned in 37 states plus DC and Puerto Rico. Trump campaigned in 45 states and DC. So, if you can't get something that simple and easy to verify, the rest of the post is crap and just your liberal opinion.
Mar 21, 2019 10:50:46   #
Frank T wrote:
But, Louise, all evidence points to the contrary:

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/12/16138358/charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/?utm_term=.68e0d0ef7083

Louise, you need to try this thing called google and it will give you multiple sites supporting the fact that the KKK and White supremacists support Donald Trump.

Now, I would not be so rude as to say you're a white supremacist because I don't know, however, I will say that Donald being a white supremacist hasn't disqualified him in your mind, and frankly, it should.
But, Louise, all evidence points to the contrary: ... (show quote)


The problem with your post little Frankie is that you lib fascist socialist dems just make crap up such as Trump being a white supremacist.

So little Frankie put up or shut up. Name one thing Trump has done since taking office, or even during the campaign for President that proves he is a white supremacist. Just one thing. Nothing??? Then shut up with the lies.
 
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Mar 21, 2019 10:36:59   #
Mar 21, 2019 10:33:28   #
Mar 21, 2019 10:30:36   #
olemikey wrote:
Which God, Whose God, What God, Is there a God, and on and on.... Religion is like patriotism, and vice versa, it is/should be inside you, warming you, guiding you, not worn on your sleeve.... Not all have the same beliefs, that makes them neither bad nor good, and our beliefs should be our own, and we should all be allowed to practice our individual beliefs, especially in this great nation. Words and symbols and flags are just decorations, it is what is inside each of us that matters, and how we treat our fellow human beings. My$.02
Which God, Whose God, What God, Is there a God, an... (show quote)


I get what you are saying......but they can keep the Dr. Pepper, I won't buy it for the simple reason that "under God" is part of the pledge whenever it was added. It is so democrat to just remove what you don't like and act as if "all is normal".
Mar 21, 2019 10:16:07   #
chrisscholbe wrote:
They may be "true" in some situations but they are NOT empirically true statements.


What is the point if saying what you said???
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 650 next>>
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.