Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Posts for: Steven Seward
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 297 next>>
Aug 25, 2019 04:54:03   #
SteveR wrote:
Yada yada yada...so you say...but he's the first one with enough cohones to do what must be done. Like he said, many Presidents should have taken on China but he ended up being the "chosen one."

 
Aug 25, 2019 04:51:56   #
BigBear wrote:
We won't ignore you, just torment you with all of our rich freedoms that you can only think about, but will never have. Then remind you that you have Puffy Trudeau to lead you to ... where ever you end up.

Aug 24, 2019 13:45:06   #
JohnFrim wrote:
I stand informed... the mayor is a democrat. But shouldn't this be a federal issue? When I learned a bit about plumbing I was always told water can go up but crap always goes downhill; i.e., it starts at the top.

Federal issue? Federal employees are not expected to show up in our cities with shovels and scoop up human poop. If they did, they would be doing much more valuable work than they are doing now. Our system, more than any other Democracy. was set up to give the most amount of control to local governments. That is why we have "States" and local jurisdictions. This is one of the main things that Conservatives try to "conserve" because we don't want a small group of people in Washington who do not know anything about us to dictate every little move that we make.

This is also why living conditions and laws can be drastically different depending on where you live in America. Without exception, all the big cities are run exclusively by Democrat-controlled administrations, and in probably most cases 100% Democrat controlled with no Republican representation whatsoever. Many of these big cities have not had a Republican mayor in more than 50 years.

Just as predictable as which political party runs the big cities are these facts:

1. The overwhelming majority of crime takes place in big cities. I think more than half of the total murders in America occur in just a few big cities. In 2016, 4.5% of murders in the U.S. occurred in just one city, Chicago. Chicago's population is less than 1% of the country, about .8% In the same year in the State pf Michigan, over half of the murders occurred in just one big city - Deetroit, whose population is just 7% of Michigan.

2. The vast majority of people on public welfare reside in big cities.

3. Almost the entirety of the homeless population live in big cities. Homelessness is exceedingly rare outside of big cities.

4. The public school systems in big cities are the worst, and their students routinely score not just below the National Average, or below rural cities, but often two or three grade levels below the average, and with appalling rates of dropping out.

5. Although drug usage is everywhere, the places where it is concentrated the most is - you guessed it - big cities, along with graft, corruption, and prostitution.

6. On the plus side, big cities have museums and sports teams.
Aug 23, 2019 11:33:37   #
Kmgw9v wrote:
I DID NOT say I blame Trump, nor did I even suggest that. I only said the facts presented by the OP in this thread as self-evident show that he has failed in his promise, so far.
Read what I write, without trying to distort, or guess my intent.

Well, saying he failed in his promise is blaming him for not fulfilling a promise, is it not?
Aug 23, 2019 11:13:29   #
Kmgw9v wrote:
In summation, it is a FACT that the President is failing to make "America Great Again" as he promised as evidenced by facts #1-4.
Trump is the MAN.

You blame Trump for sanctuary cities, shootings in Democrat-run strongholds, and drug addicts pooping and leaving their needles on the streets in the most liberal cities in the U.S.?
Aug 23, 2019 10:04:16   #
Appropriate that the brown piles on the bar graph keep piling higher and higher.
 
Aug 23, 2019 09:35:58   #
JohnFrim wrote:
Do you think we could still see the White House if this were done on a map of DC?

The government section of Washington D.C. is spotless. Even in the subway system you will not see so much as a candy wrapper on the ground. Now in the neighborhoods where all the Democrats live, that's a completely different story.
Aug 23, 2019 09:30:55   #
SteveR wrote:
you are a coward!! How appropo.

Right-on!
Aug 23, 2019 09:29:37   #
They are actually constructing maps of human poop in the streets of the city of San Francisco.

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/17/san-franciscos-human-poop-map-shows-city-deep-doo-doo/


Aug 23, 2019 09:22:37   #
JohnFrim wrote:
"the-new-york-times-is-trying-to-rewrite-history-to-fits-its-biases"

Perhaps because the truth has been hidden for too long? Just like an orange, everything has two sides.

You mean like the hoax story about Russian Collusion which the New York Times pushed every day for two years that turned out not to be true? Or do you mean the dozens of plagiarized articles written by New York Times reporter Jayson Blair that the editors knew about but did not fire him for years? Or do you mean the dozens of stories written by New York Times reporter Walter Durante that knowingly and purposely covered-up the genocide being committed by Joseph Stalin? You just might be onto something here.
Aug 22, 2019 10:11:54   #
BigBear wrote:
Thank you Sir
This has exactly been my experience as well. Our town for many years had been evenly balanced between 1/3 registered republicans, 1/3 registered democrats and 1/3 non affiliated. Sometime during years 2010-2011 over half of the registered democrats removed themselves from that party. Their reasons were mostly not wanting to be associated with the party of hate along with wanting to hold on to conservative traits.
The mix is now 50% republican, 35% non affiliated and 15% democrat in a state that is controlled by money hungry democrats who ignore our own voter ID laws to allow illegals to vote.
Thank you Sir br This has exactly been my experien... (show quote)

 
Aug 22, 2019 05:43:05   #
btbg wrote:
Frosty, I just want you to know that I agree with you. I am on the right, but I have always appreciated your measured tone and how reasonable you are when posting. There are a few people on each side who are calm and want to have a reasonable dialogue. Just wish the others would shut up and allow a legitimate discussion.

Aug 22, 2019 05:39:22   #
skylane5sp wrote:
And some have used the word so much it has lost it's true meaning.

Disagreement is NOT racism.
Criticism is NOT racism.
Placing factual blame at ones feet is NOT racism.

I am kind of glad that Democrats use the word racism in every other sentence. The word is losing its meaning and will soon become irrelevant, especially in 2020!
Aug 22, 2019 05:16:44   #
McKinneyMike wrote:
We obviously live in different universes my friend. It is not even close to ebbing in the world I live in and among in Texas. I just see the hatred far too many harbor towards people of color everyday.

BigBear wrote:
Eliminate liberals and the hate will disappear with them.



I have lived in Cleveland and a couple of close suburbs my entire life, now and for the most part, in mixed race neighborhoods, but overwhelmingly Democrat. I suspect that most of the HedgeHoggers, especially the left-wing ones, live in suburbia or rural areas in mostly all-white neighborhoods and have little or no daily contact with Black People or other minorities.

In my entire life, the only people I have ever known who were openly racist, were either Democrats or leftist Liberals. These are people who would openly use the word Ni@@er and Spi@ and disparage them while at the same time advocating for voting Democrat because the "Republicans are destroying our country." Same goes for the few I've encountered who didn't like Jews. Some Democrats are Hispanics who don't like Blacks and the other way around, and some of those don't like whites, and obviously a lot of White Democrats don't like Whites either. McKinney probably gets the notion that there is so much racism because his friends are all Democrats and that is all he sees.

Of the Conservatives I have known as friends and acquaintances (which includes hundreds of Republican Party committee members because I hold a minor elected position in the local Republican Party), I have never encountered a single racist one. There was only one guy who used to be a Republican that told me he thought Blacks were inferior, but he eventually switched to voting Democrat because he thought they were handing out more free stuff.
Aug 21, 2019 10:02:13   #
yhtomit wrote:
I really think this problem is connected to illegal immigrants taking jobs away from Americans.

I think it's worse than that. There are 5 million unfilled jobs in America. That means that just about anybody who wants one can find a job. Most of these people on the streets simply don't want to work for a living, its not that anybody is taking jobs from them. Seattle had a program where they renovated huge apartment complexes to give free rooms to the homeless and they found that they couldn't fill the rooms when they forbade alcohol consumption on the premises. The homeless preferred to live outside where they could drink booz.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 297 next>>
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.