Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Posts for: skylane5sp
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 491 next>>
Jun 24, 2019 19:46:30   #
What would our Founding Fathers do, Frankie?
Slap you in the face and demand pistols at dawn...
 
Now You Can Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos
Follow these step-by-step video tutorials.
Jun 21, 2019 13:55:34   #
Yet another shell game to divide and conquer.
Jun 21, 2019 00:30:28   #
If you take out the space Joe noted above it works fine. Pat Condell. Love that guy.
Jun 20, 2019 23:14:42   #
trainspotter wrote:
It seems the 63 plus years of wisdom I have gathered....still doesn't prepare me this......I'm speechless.


It's because of that wisdom that you are speechless. I mean, this $hit can't be real, right?
Jun 20, 2019 23:11:08   #
I see by that article that the South African woman runner with elevated T won her day in court.
I hope this blows sky high!
Jun 20, 2019 22:38:43   #
Is it about 'sides'? Or just common sense? Something in short supply lately... but YAY SCOTUS.
 
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Jun 20, 2019 22:25:03   #
Merlin1300 wrote:
Trying to educate the left using logic and fact is definitely like pissing into the wind and making everyone behind you believe that it's just rain.
They lack the ability to comprehend what you are presenting - - AND
You waste your time doing it.
Except that it DOES make your point. So sad we have to do it over, and over, and over

We have to do it over and over because, unfortunately, the left is SOS. (Stuck On Stupid)
Jun 14, 2019 20:07:49   #
idaholover wrote:
Not really, I enjoy it a lot.


Oh, don't misunderstand me. Just because his life is sad and pathetic does not mean that it has no entertainment value. An absolutely amazing level of stupid that outdoes itself every day.
Jun 14, 2019 13:23:28   #
BigBear wrote:
Some dems I know are really conservatives and on or side, whereas liberals are all out anti-America and have declared war on its foundation.
We are left with the question of how much and what kind of force is necessary to neutralize the threat ??

Here's an interesting analysis of that question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
Jun 14, 2019 12:53:46   #
mjmoore17 wrote:
Maybe someone can help you with the big words. Read the report, it answers all your questions.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted to federal investigators that she provided reporters baseless information related to former FBI Director James Comey's dismissal, according to special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report.

Sanders conceded to the special counsel's office she had a "slip of the tongue" when she told the media that "countless members of the FBI" had lost faith in Comey.

"She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made 'in the heat of the moment' that was not founded on anything," the Mueller report stated.

If you need help with big words, do not hesitate to ask.
Maybe someone can help you with the big words. Rea... (show quote)

OMG! Yet another Treasonous Constitutional Crisis of Transcendental Proportions. Whatever will we do now?

Why not just put out your burning hair and stop desecrating the flag.
Jun 13, 2019 15:00:46   #
Elaine2025 wrote:
Little Frankie, So, you actually SAW ALL OF THIS WITH YOUR OWN EYES? Or is this your little gossip mill running full steam ahead? Since you don't run in Trump's circles, I say you saw nothing and know nothing. And what does any of this have to do with Trump running the country?

What ever Trump did is his business and has nothing to do with the Presidency. I love how you guys go back 30 years and try and dredge something up like you have an AHA moment and you brandish that. Get a life.


Elaine, this IS his life... sadly pathetic, isn't it.
 
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
Jun 11, 2019 21:58:40   #
EyeSawYou wrote:
LOL just more BS fake news from an unnamed source again, but it had nothing to do with anything the CIA had said and Trump said nothing that would make a sane person believe Trump sided with NK over the CIA. Why must you post such blatant BS lies?


Because the left is SOS. Stuck On Stupid.
Jun 11, 2019 17:10:32   #
What an idiot. There are proper ways to document things publicly and there are ways NOT to. She's lucky she didn't get cuffed for interfering.
Jun 11, 2019 16:32:56   #
Angmo wrote:
Isn’t this exploitation of the male? Like a strip club? It should be free.

It's never free. Long term, you end up paying far more for the 'free' stuff.
Jun 8, 2019 22:54:52   #
alx wrote:
1,000+ former federal prosecutors say the evidence is there to indict. To paraphrase a favorite rally cry you deaf, dumb and blind followers of the man of 10,000 lies love... "Lock HIM up!"

Had an interesting conversation this morning at my 8 year old grandson's last little league game.
Son-in-Law introduced me to one of his fly fishing buds, a U.S. Attorney. After the conversation turned political, his comment on the Mueller report was 'steaming pile' (in his office they had all dissected and discussed it, coming up with zip. Nada. Nothing.)
And on those 'thousand + former federal prosecutors'? Political grandstanders.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 491 next>>
Astonishingly Simple Secrets To Transform Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR
Capture jaw-dropping gorgeous photos that blow away your friends -- guaranteed!
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.