Ugly Hedgehog® - Photography Forum
Posts for: Blurryeyed
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1787 next>>
Jul 16, 2019 18:12:05   #
dirtpusher wrote:
Took bammer to get things turned around.


Obama couldn't even tie his shoes.
 
Jul 16, 2019 16:50:36   #
bobforman wrote:
Has anyone spotted any killer deals on Amazon Prime Days?


Bought a 1TB SSD for $135 but I am not so sure that I would consider it a killer deal.
Jul 16, 2019 16:01:30   #
Bazbo wrote:
I never said CA was perfect. But neither fo I spend time/energy bashing other states or painting all conservatives with the same brush.

As a thought experiment, let's see how that would work:

"All Republicans are corrupt, dishonest criminally corrupt philandering thieves because, you know...Duncan Hunter."

See how easy and false that statement is? But this is what you do with Dems/liberals all the time. Also note that I am picking on a fellow Californian.


Yes, it is what I do here in the Attic, with the exception of you, K-9, Chrischobe and maybe a few others that come by every now and again the dems here act monolithic, the same can be pretty much said for the republicans here, but this is not how I react outside of places like this one, in fact I generally avoid politics in public because little good can come from it and a whole lot of ill will can come from it.
Jul 16, 2019 15:56:56   #
mjmoore17 wrote:
Trying to diminish his actions as mere criticism proves you know that what he did showed his racism. You just are not honorable enough to admit it.


You are such a dislikable person, I started a thread about what a dumbass he can be, but what he did had nothing to do with race, in fact it is a measurable fact that Trump has done more for minorities than Obama did.
Jul 16, 2019 15:54:45   #
mjmoore17 wrote:
I am surprised you admitted that America lost the war. Maybe we should have had better soldiers.


It was not the soldiers who lost the war, it was the politicians. We have not done mass murder in a war on the scale that we did in WWII so as a consequence we don't win anymore, this is a fruitless conversation because war is an ugly business and nothing good can come from a further discussion.
Jul 16, 2019 15:23:59   #
mjmoore17 wrote:
Another fable. The Bay of Tonkin was fake from the beginning. Johnson really stewed the Plocher on that statement. We lost that war and most since then. But the topic is still the racism of trump. He proved it again this weekend.


Criticizing women of color does not make one a racist, sorry you lose.
 
Jul 16, 2019 14:52:35   #
mjmoore17 wrote:
Telling someone to return to where they came from when your entire audience was four non-white women is racist. It is obvious that it had nothing to do with socialism because he did not list but one socialist and did not include any white male socialists. Anyone who excuses or agrees with his racist comments is also a racist.


Just because you make an outrageous claim as you have done here does not make it true. I have watched you for sometime on these threads and you should not be calling anyone racists as I would think it hits far too close to home for you.
Jul 16, 2019 14:50:21   #
mjmoore17 wrote:
You mean a front organization like the Republican Party. They lied to get us into and stay in Vietnam, they lied about weapons of mass destruction and now support a racist as president. Sounds traitorous to me.


LOL It was not the republicans who put us into Vietnam it was the democrats and Johnson refused to come out because as he said at the time, he did not want to be the first American president to lose a war.
Jul 16, 2019 14:06:28   #
Elaine2025 wrote:
Blurry, what I don't get is why democrats have no desire or inclination to think for themselves, look at something, actually THINK for themselves and decide if it is racist. They are like complacent sheep accepting everything they are told and questioning nothing.


I think that it happens on both sides of the political aisle, republicans certainly don't play the race card as the dems do but in my opinion we don't hear many of the concerns of the left that we should, we simply toe the party line with out too much analysis on many issues. The democrat party has made a living on identity politics, calling republicans racists is just one of the ways that they try and hold on to the minority vote, think about it, if the black population did not see the Republican Party as a threat how would that translate in the electoral process?

When it comes to issues on race democrats are fed by the voices of the media who are little more than talking heads for the DNC, consider lead ins on breaking political stories on the networks and how the exact same words are used in the introductions of different articles and broadcasts, the networks and media rooms are fed the storylines including the hooks to advance the democrat agenda. It is quite sad that many years back the media chose sides at the cost of throwing their integrity out of the window.

Many of the folks that post here are simply participating in political group think, and it is easy to see when both discussing Trump and racism... Those that absolutely refuse any criticism of our president, well, I know that they are not that blind, and those that see racism in everything, well I know that they are not that unreasonable, they are just being team players.
Jul 16, 2019 13:47:56   #
dirtpusher wrote:
Takes it to level of truth an facts. I love watching him cry. Hell probably report this too. Lol


Keep lying Dirt.
Jul 16, 2019 13:18:27   #
RixPix wrote:
You do know that because Trump has been so blatantly obvious in his efforts to promote a white nationalist policy, he has ruined any chance of saving “White American” like you so desperately want him to.


That is the absolute stupidest thing I have ever seen you say. You are so controlled by the voices of others that it is stupefying to witness.
 
Jul 16, 2019 13:13:40   #
Bazbo wrote:
So what are you going to do about it? Are you suggesting a political litmus test before someone can move from a blue state to a red state? How about if we erect check points at state borders to keep evil liberals out of your right wing paradise. How about walls and tariffs?

I think that the reason people move are far more complicated than your simplistic formula. Besides aren't you happy that red states are gaining population? Maybe someday, you will have an economy that rivals California. What a happy day that will be.

The country as a whole is moving away from you. That is the reason the Republican party has lost the popular vote in 6 pf 7 of the last Presidential elections.
So what are you going to do about it? Are you sugg... (show quote)


There is nothing to be done about it, I don't think that voters on either side of the aisle are very sophisticated in voting, just look at the mayor of NYC or the governor of your state, IMO too many people simply vote the party line without understanding the consequences of their votes.. To answer your question, no, I am not happy to see the influx into the state, the nature resources of this state such as water is already a concern and much of the infrastructure can not be expanded to meet the new demands such as roads and bridges. Even recreational areas that used to be enjoyed for natural beauty are over crowded and no longer can be utilized as they previously could.

Edit... Your economy is something that you in CA like to brag about and in some ways I have to concede it is impressive, but is it really improving the lives of the people of CA? You have problems that your economy has done nothing to fix such as housing and a poverty gap that is worse than anywhere else in our nation. CA leads the country in the percentage of population living below the poverty line.
Jul 16, 2019 12:13:02   #
RixPix wrote:
Please cite examples.


Open borders for one, public education for another.
Jul 16, 2019 12:05:33   #
It is clear that not all but many of our democrat posters here clearly follow the democrat line, Frank, Big Fish, the Dirty one, and a few others will never back away from the democrat line no matter how much reason and logic is used in disproving the current media strategy the left has chosen for the day, the week, or current situation as it arises. Today the Demonics have decided that the best political strategy they can use following Trump's tweets is one of characterizing the tweets as racist in nature. Clearly yesterday MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ABC all came out leading with the quote "Trump's racist tweets", the posters here that I have identified at the beginning of this post have clearly received their marching orders just as their press has, actually they received theirs through their media, but regardless, there can be little reasoning with them in regard to the nature of Trump's tweets they will never back down from the party line.
Jul 16, 2019 11:55:36   #
Frank T wrote:
You know, you really need to learn to read. Fascism is an extreme right-wing government.
All your stomping of feet and whining is not going to change that.
You know Chesty Puller fought for our freedoms and you make a mockery of him by using his photo as your avatar. Have you no decency at all?


Pure Bullshit. Fascism lives and thrives on the left. It is not a political ideology as in right vs left, it is about societal and economic control.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1787 next>>
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2019 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.