Difference of a male or a female at the ATM
Male or Female at the ATM
MALE VS FEMALE AT THE ATM MACHINE
A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:
'Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.
Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.
After months of careful research, "MALE & FEMALE" procedures have been developed. Please follow the appropriate steps .'
1. Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Put down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Put window up.
7. Drive off.
(What is really funny is that most of this part is the truth!!!!)
1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
3. Set parking brake, put the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
9. Re-insert card the right way.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
11. Enter PIN
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13. Enter amount of cash required.
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
15. Retrieve cash and receipt.
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of check book.
18. Re-check makeup.
19. Drive forward 2 feet.
20. Reverse back to cash machine.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.
25. Re-dial person on cell phone
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
27. Release Parking Brake.
SEND THIS TO A MAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH, AND TO THE LADIES who can handle it....
This is Chysis Marlitza Bielecki AM/AOS, a hybrid of C. langleyensis and C. imminghei. Taken with a Nikkor 200/4 micro lens on a D800E at f/11, it's well worth downloading to appreciate the details and colors.
I'm almost positive that thing has teeth and could bite? Really nice shot of the unusual.
Started doing model figures again after a 40 year absence, big learning curve as different paints now. On my fourth now, a WW2 Soviet pilot a "Night Witch" and getting better I think. Any advice from modellers on here?
All I can say is geezzzzzz, I wish I had the talent to do that. Great job!
This is the most worthwhile ten minute video I've seen in ages!
The Brit is back - Immigration. DO NOT MISS IT.!
Very refreshing from an Englishman.
This was cut and pasted right from the email I received. No idea what might be wrong if it doesn't work https://www.youtube.com/embed/
First flight in a Huey, pilot says, "Want to see something cool?" He put the Hiey almost on it side. I was looking out the door at the ground hanging on for dear life.
When in Nam sometimes the Arvin officers would request a chopper to travel 10 miles or so down through a secure area. I guess it made them feel important going by chopper instead of a jeep. If we had flown a long day and the crew was worn out I saw no reason to make this flight but orders are orders. I would usually fly low level and like you said with the passengers in the jump seats when I would lay the Huey on it's side they were looking out the door straight at the ground. I did this side to side the whole trip. Numerous times when we got to our destination they would call me a "huckin' number 10 pilot". For those of you don't know that's suppose to be an insult as it means "fuckin bad pilot". Many times after that little ride they wouldn't ride back with us and would just take a jeep. That would make my day!
Received from a friend's Email
Nothing about that war is funny. I lost several friends from bullets and bombs and a brother to an early death from Agent Orange. The French told us we could not win that war, but we didn't listen. They knew what they were talking about.
The French would have been wrong if the military had run the war instead of the politicians.
has some great ones too
Thanks, I will definitely be able to use some of that stuff in some of the greeting cards I make.
This one is not funny. As I am sure you know too many died in those things
I flew one of those things and you can choose today to live in the light or in the dark. I choose the light.
In my opinion one of the dumbest laws regarding guns that was ever proposed and voted in was no carry zones like the schools. History has proven that most mass shooters usually pick a place like that to do their killings. You don't have to be an Einstein to understand why. That law should be repealed immediately.