Ugly Hedgehog - Photography
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
WOOD friction lock "C"clamps
May 22, 2023 11:24:00   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Make offer including shipping
Bought 30+ yrs ago when I was building a Hour Glass Delicmer & case for my girl friend.
She still plays it from time to time😊
They are a little stained from laying around otherwise excellent condition
Purchased from Music Makers!!


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
May 22, 2023 12:18:47   #
Alafoto Loc: Montgomery, AL
 
Those are very cool. Nice workmanship. Far better that the plastic ones I have from Harbor Freight. I am not permitted to acquire more "stuff" but I hope someone who collects tools will snap them up

Reply
May 22, 2023 13:23:26   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Alafoto wrote:
Those are very cool. Nice workmanship. Far better that the plastic ones I have from Harbor Freight. I am not permitted to acquire more "stuff" but I hope someone who collects tools will snap them up


Who limits your collecting of stuff?

Reply
 
 
May 22, 2023 13:24:32   #
Alafoto Loc: Montgomery, AL
 
The real head of the household, of course. Besides, I'm 77. I don't need more stuff. I need to divest myself of a whole lot of "stuff." My kids are already groaning about having to deal with my beloved junk some day.

Reply
May 22, 2023 13:28:40   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Alafoto wrote:
The real head of the household, of course.

Lol🤓
I never had that problem my limit was controlled by my finances but I still managed to collect enough stuff my kids are going to have to sort it out when I'm gone. 😁
I just hate to see these just lay around when someone could use them

Reply
May 22, 2023 20:10:56   #
trapper1 Loc: Southside Virginia
 
Very interesting post but how do they relate to photography?

Trapper1

Reply
May 22, 2023 21:40:02   #
Alafoto Loc: Montgomery, AL
 
trapper1 wrote:
Very interesting post but how do they relate to photography?

Trapper1


You could attach a kids head to the backlight stand with them so he'll be still for the photo

Reply
 
 
May 22, 2023 23:27:24   #
trapper1 Loc: Southside Virginia
 
Hadn't thought of that.

Trapper1

Reply
May 23, 2023 05:12:45   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
trapper1 wrote:
Very interesting post but how do they relate to photography?

Trapper1


Read the Title of the section members "Buy, Sell, Trade" it does not specify for photography only!!

Reply
May 23, 2023 06:36:35   #
Bridges Loc: Memphis, Charleston SC, now Nazareth PA
 
Manglesphoto wrote:
Make offer including shipping
Bought 30+ yrs ago when I was building a Hour Glass Delicmer & case for my girl friend.
She still plays it from time to time😊
They are a little stained from laying around otherwise excellent condition
Purchased from Music Makers!!


Looks like something Jerry could use when building his Ukes!

Reply
May 23, 2023 06:46:20   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Bridges wrote:
Looks like something Jerry could use when building his Ukes!


my thoughts when posting

Reply
 
 
May 23, 2023 07:58:22   #
yssirk123 Loc: New Jersey
 
Very nicely done Frank!

Reply
May 23, 2023 08:15:02   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
yssirk123 wrote:
Very nicely done Frank!



Reply
May 23, 2023 22:02:56   #
Bridges Loc: Memphis, Charleston SC, now Nazareth PA
 
Alafoto wrote:
The real head of the household, of course. Besides, I'm 77. I don't need more stuff. I need to divest myself of a whole lot of "stuff." My kids are already groaning about having to deal with my beloved junk some day.


My kids aren't sweating it. They've already told us as soon as we go, they will back a 40 cubic yard dumpster up to the house and fill it up, then do it a second time because they know one won't hold everything!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com
Copyright 2011-2024 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.