Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Nothing left but flowers
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Jan 24, 2023 12:06:31   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Between skiing and the winter weather conditions, I have not been out to take photos lately. I was going to revisit some of my earlier shots but v.10 of Lightroom has gone missing. Therefore, this set from the August harvest is my offering today.

Comments and suggestion are welcome.


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)


(Download)

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:13:45   #
anotherview Loc: California
 
You have some really good lighting on your flowers and their leaves. This condition flatters the subjects all the more. Thanks for sharing.
UTMike wrote:
Between skiing and the winter weather conditions, I have not been out to take photos lately. I was going to revisit some of my earlier shots but v.10 of Lightroom has gone missing. Therefore, this set from the August harvest is my offering today.

Comments and suggestion are welcome.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:15:08   #
Curmudgeon Loc: SE Arizona
 
Pretty set Mike, I like the colors on the first one

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 12:15:41   #
NMGal Loc: NE NM
 
Really fine, Mike.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:35:32   #
Architect1776 Loc: In my mind
 
UTMike wrote:
Between skiing and the winter weather conditions, I have not been out to take photos lately. I was going to revisit some of my earlier shots but v.10 of Lightroom has gone missing. Therefore, this set from the August harvest is my offering today.

Comments and suggestion are welcome.



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:55:41   #
DRam11 Loc: Polson, MT
 
Excellent shots, a reminder that winter will end. Thanks for posting those.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:23:14   #
angler Loc: StHelens England
 
Very nice Mike.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 13:32:28   #
phlash46 Loc: Westchester County, New York
 
Wonderful! Looking forward to Spring.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:39:25   #
weberwest Loc: Ferndale WA
 
Definitely a good set, Mike!

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 14:15:31   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
anotherview wrote:
You have some really good lighting on your flowers and their leaves. This condition flatters the subjects all the more. Thanks for sharing.


Thanks for your kind words. In the summer I have to be out early with the dogs and this usually gives me a good sun angle.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 14:16:14   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Curmudgeon wrote:
Pretty set Mike, I like the colors on the first one


Thanks, Jack, everyone likes roses here, so I see many varieties.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 14:16:30   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
NMGal wrote:
Really fine, Mike.


I appreciate that, Barbara.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 14:16:55   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Architect1776 wrote:


Thanks for the smiley, curhee.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 14:17:14   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
DRam11 wrote:
Excellent shots, a reminder that winter will end. Thanks for posting those.


Thanks for taking the time to look.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 14:17:31   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
angler wrote:
Very nice Mike.


I appreciate the visit, Jim.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2023 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.