Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Links and Resources
High Speed Photography
Jul 26, 2022 15:04:37   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
A friend sent me this YouTube link about high speed photography. I found it quite interesting and hope you like it as well.


https://youtu.be/fVRyHBXIwqQ

Dennis

Reply
Jul 27, 2022 12:45:20   #
Earnest Botello Loc: Hockley, Texas
 
Very interesting video, Dennis, thanks for posting.

Reply
Jul 27, 2022 14:59:00   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
Earnest Botello wrote:
Very interesting video, Dennis, thanks for posting.


Thank you very much Earnest. I thought it was interesting too.

Dennis

Reply
 
 
Jul 29, 2022 06:08:48   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 

Reply
Jul 29, 2022 09:01:41   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
Sylvias wrote:


Thanks you Sylvia.

BTW, I am getting hungry. Any incredible and enticing food photos lately. I am sure I am not starving alone.

Dennis

Reply
Jul 29, 2022 09:13:12   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
dennis2146 wrote:
Thanks you Sylvia.

BTW, I am getting hungry. Any incredible and enticing food photos lately. I am sure I am not starving alone.

Dennis

Will this one keep you going for a little while?


(Download)

Reply
Jul 29, 2022 09:16:36   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
Sylvias wrote:
Will this one keep you going for a little while?


OMG!!!!! As some used to tell me, You are all that AND a bag of chips. It is pretty high on the compliment scale.

Yes that will last me until lunch time anyway. Thank you.

Tell your husband he is a very lucky man. He probably already knows it.

Dennis

Reply
 
 
Jul 30, 2022 09:24:04   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
dennis2146 wrote:
OMG!!!!! As some used to tell me, You are all that AND a bag of chips. It is pretty high on the compliment scale.

Yes that will last me until lunch time anyway. Thank you.

Tell your husband he is a very lucky man. He probably already knows it.

Dennis

You are such a lovely guy Dennis, hope you enjoyed it!!!

Reply
Jul 30, 2022 09:33:34   #
dennis2146 Loc: So California/Colorado/Idaho
 
Sylvias wrote:
You are such a lovely guy Dennis, hope you enjoyed it!!!


Sylvia I completely agree with you. Others may not though. But they don't matter.

Have a great day.

Dennis

Reply
Jul 30, 2022 15:16:06   #
Sylvias Loc: North Yorkshire England
 
dennis2146 wrote:
Sylvia I completely agree with you. Others may not though. But they don't matter.

Have a great day.

Dennis


Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Links and Resources
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.