Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Links and Resources
Posted new "How To" video on YouTube
Jul 24, 2022 15:05:12   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
I posted my most recent "How To" video on You Tube re: PS Elements:
Replace Background

https://youtu.be/6ByFjc94rzY

God Bless,
Papa Joe

Reply
Jul 24, 2022 15:07:49   #
Longshadow Loc: Audubon, PA, United States
 
I saved the link for later.

Reply
Jul 24, 2022 15:10:19   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
Longshadow wrote:
I saved the link for later.


Hi Longshadow,
The results in this one leave a little to be desired, but the 'process' is accurate. Enjoy when convenient.
Papa Joe

Reply
 
 
Jul 24, 2022 15:53:16   #
FiddleMaker Loc: Merrimac, MA
 
Papa Joe wrote:
I posted my most recent "How To" video on You Tube re: PS Elements:
Replace Background

https://youtu.be/6ByFjc94rzY

God Bless,
Papa Joe

Very interesting. Amazing what you can do provided you have the skills to do this.

Reply
Jul 24, 2022 17:42:25   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
Thank you FiddleMaker,
It's fun and interesting delving into what certain software is capable of. I'm learning as I go. I'm afraid this one wasn't quite as successful (at the end), as I had hoped, but it serves as a learning process. Gotta keep this old brain active or it gets rusty:o)
God Bless,
Papa Joe

Reply
Jul 24, 2022 17:55:36   #
FiddleMaker Loc: Merrimac, MA
 
Papa Joe wrote:
Thank you FiddleMaker,
It's fun and interesting delving into what certain software is capable of. I'm learning as I go. I'm afraid this one wasn't quite as successful (at the end), as I had hoped, but it serves as a learning process. Gotta keep this old brain active or it gets rusty:o)
God Bless,
Papa Joe

Papa Joe, I am closing in on 80 and I clearly notice the ole brain is not what it was 50 years ago. I have a current subscription to Lightroom Classic and Photoshop is included but I have all I can do to work with Lr. Ps is a tad "over the top" for me. I wish I was exposed to Photoshop years ago.

Reply
Jul 24, 2022 17:56:54   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
FiddleMaker wrote:
Papa Joe, I am closing in on 80 and I clearly notice the ole brain is not what it was 50 years ago. I have a current subscription to Lightroom Classic and Photoshop is included but I have all I can do to work with Lr. Ps is a tad "over the top" for me. I wish I was exposed to Photoshop years ago.

Reply
 
 
Jul 24, 2022 18:00:38   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
Heck FiddleMaker, don't give up yet. You're a youngster compared to me. (Pushing 88). We may not be so quick but we can enjoy the flowers more since we pass them slower than most:o)
Stick with it. If I can help in any way with PS let me know, but these days I've narrowed my world down from the full blown PS to Elements, since it serves my present needs adequately.
God Bless,
Papa Joe

Reply
Jul 25, 2022 08:12:27   #
Don, the 2nd son Loc: Crowded Florida
 
I'm not using a Mac.

Reply
Jul 25, 2022 11:17:06   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
Don, the 2nd son wrote:
I'm not using a Mac.


Hi Don,
I'm also not using a Mac. I've been a PC'er since the beginning, but I'm not promoting mac or pc... just the process involved in accomplishing a task. Both work equally well.
Thanks for your input,
God Bless,
Papa Joe

Reply
Jul 25, 2022 23:30:20   #
PhotogHobbyist Loc: Bradford, PA
 
I got the same results today as yesterday, message stating the video has been removed by the owner.

Reply
 
 
Jul 26, 2022 10:03:34   #
Papa Joe Loc: Midwest U.S.
 
PhotogHobbyist wrote:
I got the same results today as yesterday, message stating the video has been removed by the owner.


Yes, my-bad! I was a bit premature posting it and found that it just wasn't up to the quality I intended so I've removed it. Hopefully I will post one on the same topic that will be better quality work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Papa Joe

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Links and Resources
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.