Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
Digitizing adapter
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 13, 2022 08:24:33   #
Jim Bianco
 
I will be selling my JJC Digitizing adapter ES-2, it does slides and film, I only used it for 1000 slides and works great, only had it for a month and don't need it anymore, used my nikon D610 with a nikon 60 mmD lens 2.8. Comes with all attachments box, doesn't look like I never used it. PAID 68.00 ASKING 45.00 PLUS SHIPPING will post pics when I get ready to pack it up. Thanks Jim Bianco

Reply
Jul 13, 2022 10:09:52   #
Orphoto Loc: Oregon
 
Really not up for discussion. Belongs in buy/sell

Reply
Jul 14, 2022 09:33:09   #
Jim Bianco
 
Orphoto wrote:
Really not up for discussion. Belongs in buy/sell

Sorry about that.

Reply
 
 
Jul 14, 2022 13:24:30   #
elee950021 Loc: New York, NY
 
Jim!

I'm interested! I'll send a PM. Be well! Ed

Reply
Jul 14, 2022 13:35:57   #
Stan Fayer
 
I’m interested , tell me what you want me to do next.
Stan Fayer,
stanfayer@gmail.com

Reply
Jul 14, 2022 13:42:52   #
RichardRW Loc: West coast of Florida
 
If the others do not pan out I would like to have it.

Reply
Jul 14, 2022 22:17:21   #
elee950021 Loc: New York, NY
 
Jim!

Earlier I sent a PM about the Digitizer but I don't see it in my PM section. I do want the item and asked if payment is wanted by check or Paypal? Bona fides listed below. I have transacted about 10 deals with other hoggers.

Thanks for your consideration. Be well! Ed

Reply
 
 
Jul 15, 2022 07:52:36   #
Jim Bianco
 
elee950021 wrote:
Jim!

Earlier I sent a PM about the Digitizer but I don't see it in my PM section. I do want the item and asked if payment is wanted by check or Paypal? Bona fides listed below. I have transacted about 10 deals with other hoggers.

Thanks for your consideration. Be well! Ed

I am sorry I did not get back to you been busy, I will let you know.Thans Jim Bianco

Reply
Jul 15, 2022 15:04:44   #
thephotoman Loc: Rochester, NY
 
Jim Bianco wrote:
I will be selling my JJC Digitizing adapter ES-2, it does slides and film, I only used it for 1000 slides and works great, only had it for a month and don't need it anymore, used my nikon D610 with a nikon 60 mmD lens 2.8. Comes with all attachments box, doesn't look like I never used it. PAID 68.00 ASKING 45.00 PLUS SHIPPING will post pics when I get ready to pack it up. Thanks Jim Bianco



I am very interested in it. DM me.

Reply
Jul 25, 2022 19:27:26   #
Jim Bianco
 
elee950021 wrote:
Jim!

I'm interested! I'll send a PM. Be well! Ed


Send me your address and I will let you know what shipping is for the Digitizer. Sorry for having you wait so long. Jim Bianco
we could make arrangements for payment Thanks

Reply
Jul 25, 2022 22:21:20   #
Jim Bianco
 
elee950021 wrote:
Jim!

Earlier I sent a PM about the Digitizer but I don't see it in my PM section. I do want the item and asked if payment is wanted by check or Paypal? Bona fides listed below. I have transacted about 10 deals with other hoggers.

Thanks for your consideration. Be well! Ed

Send me your address so I could see what the shipping cost is,then I could send you the item a check would be fine, my address is 513 shadowcreek Ln. Williamstown, N.J. 08094 . I will let you know what the total cost will be. Thanks Jim Bianco

Reply
 
 
Jul 26, 2022 02:04:19   #
elee950021 Loc: New York, NY
 
Jim!

Thank you for your reply. My full name and address: Edward Lee, 319 West 16th Street #1, New York, NY 10011.

Ed Lee,
212-255-9678

Reply
Jul 26, 2022 07:44:07   #
Jim Bianco
 
elee950021 wrote:
Jim!

Thank you for your reply. My full name and address: Edward Lee, 319 West 16th Street #1, New York, NY 10011.

Ed Lee,
212-255-9678


Thanks for the info., I will see what shipping is and send you final cost. Thanks again, Jim Bianco

Reply
Jul 26, 2022 08:08:49   #
Jim Bianco
 
elee950021 wrote:
Jim!

Thank you for your reply. My full name and address: Edward Lee, 319 West 16th Street #1, New York, NY 10011.

Ed Lee,
212-255-9678

Do you do venmo, my wife has venom? Thanks Jim Bianco

Reply
Jul 26, 2022 09:41:13   #
Jim Bianco
 
elee950021 wrote:
Jim!

Thank you for your reply. My full name and address: Edward Lee, 319 West 16th Street #1, New York, NY 10011.

Ed Lee,
212-255-9678


Standard. Shipping is 14.93 or priority is 16.65. Total for standard is59.93 or priority is 61.65 and do you use venmo if not a check would be fine. Thanks Jim Bianco

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Members Buy/Sell/Trade -- Classifieds
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.