Ugly Hedgehog - Photography
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - June 26, 2022
Page <<first <prev 3 of 18 next> last>>
Jun 26, 2022 08:00:35   #
dane004 Loc: WYOMING
 
Simon love this one great affect

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:03:32   #
dane004 Loc: WYOMING
 
William I can still smell that trash

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:03:43   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
dane004 wrote:
Simon love this one great affect


Thanks dane, much appreciated

Reply
 
 
Jun 26, 2022 08:03:53   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
it was the best of times and the worst of times
my Fathers last days product of mind excelled
guess it vented my emotions that day/nights

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:05:16   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
dane004 wrote:
William I can still smell that trash


Bubba shot the juke box last night played a sad song and made him cry

Bubba was compex to say the least
Bubba was compex to say the least...
(Download)

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:10:17   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
creativ simon wrote:


where the hell you been man long time no see and missed you man

they never found out what's/what
they never found out what's/what...
(Download)

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:11:15   #
dane004 Loc: WYOMING
 
William wrote:
you never came that close to rubbished I think

Reply
 
 
Jun 26, 2022 08:13:35   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
world class lower level idea

still watching Bat Man (Adam West)
still watching Bat Man (Adam West)...
(Download)

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:23:20   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
the smooth original flavor

went around and side/ways too
went around and side/ways too...
(Download)

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:25:49   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
Bat Man

was like a spark plug when I was young
was like a spark plug when I was young...
(Download)

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:28:03   #
dane004 Loc: WYOMING
 
William wrote:
where the hell you been man long time no see and missed you man


I have been treated for cancer of the esophagus. A Dr. in Denver at Unveriserty of Colorado invented a way to remove the cancer using tools he invented. I was accepted into his program. Now I am cancer free. Also I have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. My it runs in my dads' family. My daughter wants Judy and I to move in with her. So sorting through 40 years of stuff and getting the house ready to sell has kept me busy. I still have hundreds of photos and slides to digitize.

Reply
 
 
Jun 26, 2022 08:28:42   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
William wrote:
where the hell you been man long time no see and missed you man


I been here
I been there
Really I been nowhere


(Download)

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:28:49   #
dane004 Loc: WYOMING
 
I like Bat Man

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:29:31   #
dane004 Loc: WYOMING
 
creativ simon wrote:
I been here
I been there
Really I been nowhere


Nice photo

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 08:32:04   #
creativ simon Loc: Coulsdon, South London
 
dane004 wrote:
I have been treated for cancer of the esophagus. A Dr. in Denver at Unveriserty of Colorado invented a way to remove the cancer using tools he invented. I was accepted into his program. Now I am cancer free. Also I have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. My it runs in my dads' family. My daughter wants Judy and I to move in with her. So sorting through 40 years of stuff and getting the house ready to sell has kept me busy. I still have hundreds of photos and slides to digitize.


Dane sad to hear of your troubles my friend but congratulations on fighting off the cancer, I wish you all the best for now and in the future

Reply
Page <<first <prev 3 of 18 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com
Copyright 2011-2024 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.