Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
Challenge: Free Sunday - May15, 2022
Page 1 of 12 next> last>>
May 14, 2022 15:56:47   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
It's is Free Sunday again already and I'm starting it early because we have a social engagement this evening early and may not get back until late. Keep posting to Judy's challenge. This one will be here all day tomorrow.
I did a little archive diving on the desktop computer and some of these may be repeats and some are even possibles for the antique road show just finishing. Join the fun I'd love to see what you have to share.

My mother's grandmother put a lot of family memories into verses that have some special meaning. One of my uncles had it published and bound.
My mother's grandmother put a lot of family memori...
(Download)

This old clock hung in Dee's grandparent's house for many years, and when they passed Dee layed claim to it
This old clock hung in Dee's grandparent's house f...
(Download)

I retrieved this old pulley from the peak of my grandpa's barn up in the hey mow. It was part of the hosting system to get the bailed hey up into the mow. When my Dad retired and moved onto the farm he didn't use it any more for that purpose.
I retrieved this old pulley from the peak of my gr...
(Download)

Reply
May 14, 2022 16:59:37   #
13
 
lhammer43 wrote:
It's is Free Sunday again already and I'm starting it early because we have a social engagement this evening early and may not get back until late. Keep posting to Judy's challenge. This one will be here all day tomorrow.
I did a little archive diving on the desktop computer and some of these may be repeats and some are even possibles for the antique road show just finishing. Join the fun I'd love to see what you have to share.


This is a 1850's depot wall clock that still keeps time...wish I could!


(Download)

Reply
May 14, 2022 18:07:38   #
photophile Loc: Lakewood, Ohio, USA
 
lhammer43 wrote:
It's is Free Sunday again already and I'm starting it early because we have a social engagement this evening early and may not get back until late. Keep posting to Judy's challenge. This one will be here all day tomorrow.
I did a little archive diving on the desktop computer and some of these may be repeats and some are even possibles for the antique road show just finishing. Join the fun I'd love to see what you have to share.


That is a lovely clock.

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2022 18:51:57   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
13 wrote:
This is a 1850's depot wall clock that still keeps time...wish I could!


Have a good time and thank you for your dedication.....

Reply
May 14, 2022 19:38:50   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
Not posting much these times, lots going on incluing sipping my afternoon coffee out on my favourite backroad

Hi.
Hi....
(Download)

Reply
May 14, 2022 19:42:16   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Not posting much these times, lots going on incluing sipping my afternoon coffee out on my favourite backroad


Good to see you RR. Life is getting too busy and complicated.

Reply
May 14, 2022 19:43:42   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
lator gators@

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2022 19:49:08   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
Good to see you RR. Life is getting too busy and complicated.


Sho' is, Pat.....thank you very much

Reply
May 14, 2022 20:29:58   #
PAToGraphy Loc: Portland ME area
 
I went to the ocean for sunrise. Clear at my house. 25 minutes to the coast - fogged in. surf has been high and surfers have been enjoying it. I had never seen so many in the water at the same time - at least 30 on this one beach These images look "noisy" because the fog was so thick it was like rain. And the atmosphere gray blue.









Reply
May 14, 2022 21:00:53   #
Roadrunner Loc: Quebec, Canada
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
I went to the ocean for sunrise. Clear at my house. 25 minutes to the coast - fogged in. surf has been high and surfers have been enjoying it. I had never seen so many in the water at the same time - at least 30 on this one beach These images look "noisy" because the fog was so thick it was like rain. And the atmosphere gray blue.


Super....well worth the trip, Pat

Reply
May 14, 2022 22:32:23   #
William Loc: Mississippi
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Not posting much these times, lots going on incluing sipping my afternoon coffee out on my favourite backroad


beer run man

oops
oops...

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2022 22:51:36   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
13 wrote:
This is a 1850's depot wall clock that still keeps time...wish I could!


I’ve seen clocks like that one. Railroads took good care of them obviously.👍👍

Reply
May 14, 2022 22:55:48   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Roadrunner wrote:
Not posting much these times, lots going on incluing sipping my afternoon coffee out on my favourite backroad


Good to see you my man. Would enjoy having one with you. 👍👍🤠

Reply
May 14, 2022 22:57:21   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
PAToGraphy wrote:
I went to the ocean for sunrise. Clear at my house. 25 minutes to the coast - fogged in. surf has been high and surfers have been enjoying it. I had never seen so many in the water at the same time - at least 30 on this one beach These images look "noisy" because the fog was so thick it was like rain. And the atmosphere gray blue.


Nicely done on a foggy day👍👍👍

Reply
May 14, 2022 22:58:05   #
lhammer43 Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
William wrote:
beer run man


Oh yeah❗️👍

Reply
Page 1 of 12 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Contests, Challenges, Periodicals
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.