Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Mourning Dove In Love Our Yard 5-11-2022-No Avian Porn
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
May 13, 2022 15:25:46   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
While standing around with a DSLR in hand and nothing on my mind I spied two Mourning Dove eating and posturing.

Took a few shots-no avian porn-just some fun shots.

Very beautifully marked birds I think. Note the patch on the male's neck-tests out to be magenta!

D500, 500pF cloudy day, somewhat windy-49 F-kewl for this time of year.

I believe these guys are nesting somewhere nearby.

Download and enjoy!

Male Mourning Dove
Male Mourning Dove...
(Download)

Dove In Love
Dove In Love...
(Download)

Making Little Dove
Making Little Dove...
(Download)

Dismount
Dismount...
(Download)

Finished
Finished...
(Download)

Now For Names
Now For Names...
(Download)

We Good
We Good...
(Download)

Reply
May 13, 2022 15:30:29   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
Sinewsworn wrote:
While standing around with a DSLR in hand and nothing on my mind I spied two Mourning Dove eating and posturing.

Took a few shots-no avian porn-just some fun shots.

Very beautifully marked birds I think. Note the patch on the male's neck-tests out to be magenta!

D500, 500pF cloudy day, somewhat windy-49 F-kewl for this time of year.

I believe these guys are nesting somewhere nearby.

Download and enjoy!


Fantastic set of images!!! Timothy

Reply
May 13, 2022 15:42:19   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
Wonderful action sequence, Tim!

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 16:40:55   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
Manglesphoto wrote:
Fantastic set of images!!! Timothy


Thanx for viewing!

Reply
May 13, 2022 16:41:19   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
UTMike wrote:
Wonderful action sequence, Tim!


Fun to watch and photograph! Thanx for viewing!

Reply
May 13, 2022 16:47:49   #
NMGal Loc: NE NM
 
Wonderful series.

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:23:10   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
NMGal wrote:
Wonderful series.


Thanx for viewing!

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 17:32:07   #
kpmac Loc: Ragley, La
 
Great set.

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:35:44   #
JohnnyDW Loc: Richmond and Sunshine Valley British Columbia
 
Great series Timothy! Seems that mourning isn’t the only thing they do.
You forgot to post the one with them smoking cigarettes afterwards 🌝

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:38:46   #
rockdog Loc: Berkeley, Ca.
 
Sinewsworn wrote:
While standing around with a DSLR in hand and nothing on my mind I spied two Mourning Dove eating and posturing.

Took a few shots-no avian porn-just some fun shots.

Very beautifully marked birds I think. Note the patch on the male's neck-tests out to be magenta!

D500, 500pF cloudy day, somewhat windy-49 F-kewl for this time of year.

I believe these guys are nesting somewhere nearby.

Download and enjoy!


The downloads are amazing Tim. Nice work catching the subtle colors here!

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:59:00   #
Vector
 
Great shots!

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 18:04:17   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
kpmac wrote:
Great set.


Thanx for viewing!

Reply
May 13, 2022 18:05:11   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
JohnnyDW wrote:
Great series Timothy! Seems that mourning isn’t the only thing they do.
You forgot to post the one with them smoking cigarettes afterwards 🌝


Lol! Non-smokers! Fun to watch and photograph! Thanx for viewing!

Reply
May 13, 2022 18:05:50   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
rockdog wrote:
The downloads are amazing Tim. Nice work catching the subtle colors here!


Thanx! Glad you caught the beautiful colors on these birds.

Reply
May 13, 2022 18:06:06   #
Sinewsworn Loc: Port Orchard, WA
 
Vector wrote:
Great shots!


Thanx for viewing!

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.