Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Spring runoff means waterfalls!!
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
May 12, 2022 21:08:57   #
CindyHouk Loc: Nw MT
 
This past week we have been out horn hunting in various area's and came across so many waterfalls! Just love this time of year...here are a few. I know some people like the silky look to the water and some don't so here are a few of each.

Let me know which one's you like best and if there is anything I can do to improve them!

F8 1/50 sec Sunday Creek
F8 1/50 sec Sunday Creek...
(Download)

F8 1/8 sec with ND64 filter
F8 1/8 sec with ND64 filter...
(Download)

F8 1/15 sec with ND64 filter Sunday Creek
F8 1/15 sec with ND64 filter Sunday Creek...
(Download)

F8 1/60 sec Big Creek drainage
F8 1/60 sec Big Creek drainage...
(Download)

F8 1/6 sec with ND64 filter Big Creek drainage
F8 1/6 sec with ND64 filter Big Creek drainage...
(Download)

F16 1/5 sec with ND64 filger at the top of Big creek looking other direction
F16 1/5 sec with ND64 filger at the top of Big cre...
(Download)

F16 1/10 sec with filter...no name waterfall
F16 1/10 sec with filter...no name waterfall...
(Download)

F16 1/5 sec with filter
F16 1/5 sec with filter...
(Download)

F16 1/125 sec
F16 1/125 sec...
(Download)

F16 1/5 sec with filter
F16 1/5 sec with filter...
(Download)

Reply
May 12, 2022 21:15:56   #
sippyjug104 Loc: Missouri
 
Quite lovely.

Reply
May 12, 2022 21:28:40   #
Longshadow Loc: Audubon, PA, United States
 
Great set!

Reply
 
 
May 12, 2022 21:31:34   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
I really like the flowing water, Cindy! BTW I am not a silky fan, so thanks for including both.

Reply
May 12, 2022 21:33:20   #
CindyHouk Loc: Nw MT
 
sippyjug104 wrote:
Quite lovely.


Thanks Sippy!

Reply
May 12, 2022 21:33:36   #
CindyHouk Loc: Nw MT
 
Longshadow wrote:
Great set!


Thanks Longshadow!

Reply
May 12, 2022 21:34:30   #
CindyHouk Loc: Nw MT
 
UTMike wrote:
I really like the flowing water, Cindy! BTW I am not a silky fan, so thanks for including both.


And Mike....I actually thought of you when I was there because I knew you would not like the silky one's so I made sure to take some of both...just for you!

Reply
 
 
May 12, 2022 22:01:17   #
kpmac Loc: Ragley, La
 
Really nice, Cindy. I prefer the silky style. But they are all quite good.

Reply
May 12, 2022 22:19:56   #
CindyHouk Loc: Nw MT
 
Thanks Ken...I like the silky look and #3 is my favorite out of this group.

Reply
May 12, 2022 23:17:30   #
UTMike Loc: South Jordan, UT
 
CindyHouk wrote:
And Mike....I actually thought of you when I was there because I knew you would not like the silky one's so I made sure to take some of both...just for you!


Awww!

Reply
May 13, 2022 03:37:40   #
Haveago Loc: Swindon, Wiltshire. UK.
 
Cindy very nice set fav is No 3, the darkest one. 🙄 but I can see the quality of the fall long exposure. 👍
Nos 3 & 7, lighten or up the exposure on no 3 & no 7 the bottom of the fall looks a bit blown, see if you can work on that.
Other than that I like all long or short fall shots.
Baz

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 04:50:28   #
Doddy Loc: Barnard Castle-England
 
Super set Cindy.

Reply
May 13, 2022 05:22:06   #
Delderby Loc: Derby UK
 
Last but one shot at 1/125 is, for me, the real thing.

Reply
May 13, 2022 06:04:44   #
nimbushopper Loc: Tampa, FL
 
Beautiful scenery!

Reply
May 13, 2022 06:12:59   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
CindyHouk wrote:
This past week we have been out horn hunting in various area's and came across so many waterfalls! Just love this time of year...here are a few. I know some people like the silky look to the water and some don't so here are a few of each.

Let me know which one's you like best and if there is anything I can do to improve them!



Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.