Ugly Hedgehog - Photography Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Photo Gallery
Sawgrass Recreation Park, Weston Florida
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jan 13, 2022 07:10:54   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
Outside of Ft Lauderdale, taken in 2014, the day before we boarded a cruise ship. We enjoyed our airboat ride in the Everglades, thought I'd share a few.

If you would like, Please click on the pictures, doing so will link you to the gallery page where the shot can be seen in higher resolution and full page. Thanks for viewing and Have A Blessed Day !!!
















Reply
Jan 13, 2022 07:36:39   #
jaymatt Loc: Alexandria, Indiana
 


We had a ride on one of those a few years ago.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 07:38:59   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
jaymatt wrote:


We had a ride on one of those a few years ago.


Thank You John, we enjoyed it. One of these days I'd like to do a more extensive airboat ride.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 06:06:05   #
Manglesphoto Loc: 70 miles south of St.Louis
 
UncleBuck wrote:
Outside of Ft Lauderdale, taken in 2014, the day before we boarded a cruise ship. We enjoyed our airboat ride in the Everglades, thought I'd share a few.

If you would like, Please click on the pictures, doing so will link you to the gallery page where the shot can be seen in higher resolution and full page. Thanks for viewing and Have A Blessed Day !!!















Outside of Ft Lauderdale, taken in 2014, the day b... (show quote)



Reply
Jan 14, 2022 06:16:37   #
Irvingite Charles Loc: Irving, Tx
 

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 06:41:48   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
Manglesphoto wrote:


Thank You !!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 06:42:23   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
Irvingite Charles wrote:


Glad you enjoyed them !!!

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 09:49:07   #
AzPicLady Loc: Behind the camera!
 
I've often wondered - what happens if an airboat hits a 'gator? The 'gators can hide really submerged, and if they're in a stand of grasses, they would be pretty invisible. The airboats go really fast.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 10:00:48   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
AzPicLady wrote:
I've often wondered - what happens if an airboat hits a 'gator? The 'gators can hide really submerged, and if they're in a stand of grasses, they would be pretty invisible. The airboats go really fast.


Fortunately I don’t have any first hand experience of that to answer your question 😊. I’ve read that in Africa the gators are learning to bump the boats trying to overturn them !!!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 11:07:01   #
AzPicLady Loc: Behind the camera!
 
UncleBuck wrote:
Fortunately I don’t have any first hand experience of that to answer your question 😊. I’ve read that in Africa the gators are learning to bump the boats trying to overturn them !!!



Reply
Jan 14, 2022 11:59:29   #
J-SPEIGHT Loc: Akron, Ohio
 
UncleBuck wrote:
Outside of Ft Lauderdale, taken in 2014, the day before we boarded a cruise ship. We enjoyed our airboat ride in the Everglades, thought I'd share a few.

If you would like, Please click on the pictures, doing so will link you to the gallery page where the shot can be seen in higher resolution and full page. Thanks for viewing and Have A Blessed Day !!!















Outside of Ft Lauderdale, taken in 2014, the day b... (show quote)



Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 12:00:41   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
J-SPEIGHT wrote:


Thank You Jack, glad you enjoyed them !!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 12:34:58   #
Earnest Botello Loc: Hockley, Texas
 
Very good series, Dave.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 12:42:17   #
UncleBuck Loc: Malvern, Arkansas
 
Earnest Botello wrote:
Very good series, Dave.


Thank You kindly Earnest πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 18:29:02   #
Susan yamakawa
 
πŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Photo Gallery
UglyHedgehog.com - Forum
Copyright 2011-2022 Ugly Hedgehog, Inc.